-
Posts
36,698 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Saint_clark
-
Absolute wankers.
-
Leeds also admitted to doing it before every game though, whereas we will I assume try to say we only did it this once.
-
Talksport keep saying because we haven't denied it publicly that means we're admitting our guilt. I think we WILL admit our guilt, but that line of thinking is just utter nonsense.
-
Until it comes out that one of Eckerts grandparents was best mates with Mengele.
-
I completely agree and I honestly think in a civil court we'd win if we went that far, but that would be retrospective compensation and wouldn't affect the outcome here and now. Just to be clear I'm not saying I think it WILL happen, but some people are acting like kicking us out is not even up for consideration when it clearly is.
-
That article fails to acknowledge that in this case, this "knock out competition" follows a league phase and so a points deduction is entirely appropriate. But I do think a lot of people on here are burying their head in the sands a bit - it's pretty clear at this point that us being kicked out is a very real possibility.
-
But if the lad was acting alone, then surely that means we're disputing our guilt...?
-
Suggesting we admitted that we knowingly broke the rules then? This is all moving too fast for me to keep up with 😂
-
Can someone clear something up for me as I'm a bit confused about something now, are the independent panel convening to decide on our guilt, our guilt and the punishment, or just the punishment? The talksport clip I've just watched said they are convening to decide on the punishment alone which would suggest we're already found guilty. I need to stop watching them those idiots just muddy the waters.
-
Oh look, she's recreating your visit with a size accurate digit!
-
Talk sport have the audacity to blame Saints for "this poor analyst having his face plastered over the papers", it wasn't us that leaked it FFS.
-
He was stood next to it, not hiding 😂
-
We all know this is the case, but the idea of there being no tickets for Boro fans and 35000 saints fans turning up to cheer on Hull is pretty hilarious.
-
Unless as an intern he wasn't aware of the 72 hour rule.
-
My understanding is that "independent" means they aren't affiliated with the EFL at all and are instead a panel of legal experts examining the ruling and the events that are alleged to have occurred.
-
Aside from the video that shows our players dancing around singing Wembley again ole ole?
-
At this point it's clear that we're in the wrong to some extent, but I would fucking die from gut busting laughter if this independent panel came out and said there was no evidence of intentional wrongdoing and therefore no punishment required.
-
😂 Yeah morning brain fart on my part, I was thinking concessions were just disabled fans not age related.
-
Don't really understand them selling concessions for the standing areas.
-
Requesting to take part in the process...fuck me they're really over reaching aren't they? Although I'd argue they already are with a board member as part of the process.
-
Wouldn't really be in his interest to do that though. It may be true but in that case he's shown himself to not be a particularly honest person. If it's not true, he'd need a pretty good reason to jump on the grenade.
-
It doesn't even set a precedent though. How does this precedent apply if it happens mid season? Will a team be told that even if they finish in the top 2 they won't be promoted?
-
That's not how information is presented to them from the analyst team though. Also, I wasn't keeping track at the time but I imagine his injury wasn't a complete secret before the game? Did he get injured in training or during a previous game?
-
At those under them for causing this or with the EFL?
-
Presumably we'd be fined alongside it to cover the cost of compensating said TV companies.
