Jump to content

Saint_clark

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    36,698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint_clark

  1. I imagine they arranged their universal credit appointments on a different day with the hearing in mind.
  2. If he was going to sign a contract he'd have signed one by now.
  3. SNSUN, please, this is serious.
  4. They'll likely be automatically refunded.
  5. Exactly. The precedent would mean they'd be told that they're banned from getting promoted...well where is their incentive to keep trying for the rest of the season then?
  6. They're not saying anything publicly, that doesn't mean they're refusing to speak.
  7. It's nice to dream.
  8. I'm annoyed that I can no longer play FM24 as I had it through gamepass, and now it's been taken off of their and is unavailable for purchase anywhere else.
  9. @Jimmy_D can we delete these please, we only need to read it once it's been posted multiple times.
  10. Oops, missed that it had been done already.
  11. Last one. @Paul Chuckle did it first, I missed his post.
  12. Attention to detail my friend!
  13. Ask and ye shall receive
  14. Wish I hadn't been taking a sip when I saw this.
  15. What did the statement say? I obviously missed it.
  16. Till our next championship season, whenever that is.
  17. The social media team will do what they do regardless.
  18. We should try and find out what Boros away kit is going to be and announce it as ours first.
  19. 😂😂😂 Had they really build themselves up to exactly half past that much?
  20. Good news guys, once all this nonsense is over we get to talk about transfer rumours for a few months.
  21. Even the "started in a chapel" song inexplicably speeds up when you get to "we sing this song for you".
×
×
  • Create New...