Remember being impressed with him during his loan spell in the dark days of 2008, and was delighted when he joined us permanently three years later.
Good luck Jack.
While I agree with what you're saying about bringing through the youth players, I also think bringing in someone like Sneijder until the end of the season would give the other players a huge extra boost.
Simon Peach @SimonPeach
Koeman: "I have eyes on players in Holland. Not for now but next season. There are enough good, young ones there"
Time to start speculating on potential targets?
I'll start with Memphis Depay.
Southampton FC @SouthamptonFC · 10s10 seconds ago
Koeman expects @AlderweireldTob, @VictorWanyama and @SchneiderlinMo4 to return in "around two weeks" after injuries. #saintsfc
Southampton FC @SouthamptonFC · 6m6 minutes ago
TICKETS: #SaintsFC's #FACup Fourth Round tie against @CPFC on Saturday has now sold out! Thank you for your fantastic support.
Southampton FC @SouthamptonFC 24s25 seconds ago
TICKETS: There are now under 3,000 tickets left for Saturday's game! Book online at http://tickets.saintsfc.co.uk . #saintsfc
Southampton FC @SouthamptonFC · 36m36 minutes ago
TICKETS: Almost 9,000 tickets have been sold for Saturday's #FACup tie with @CPFC since 9am this morning. #saintsfc