Jump to content

CanadaSaint

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    4078
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CanadaSaint

  1. Hartlepool appears to be rocking tonight.
  2. They tried orgasm noises and that didn't work out so well.
  3. Would this be a good time to spare a fart for Pompey. They haven't had a good day.
  4. Just razzing a few regulars.
  5. There might be a correlation between quality of feed on Saints Player and quality of posts on here.
  6. Attaboy. I complained to Solent and didn't hear back, but something has happened because the feed started way earlier.
  7. Mine's the best it's been for ages, touch wood and whistle.
  8. Nah. A less polite version of "Ball, please go in the goal".
  9. It seems to be midfielders, especially Monkhouse on their left, arriving in the box late and unmarked.
  10. That's not going to happen. I've seen you being very naughty on here.
  11. I've just found out it was the live streaming link on another thread. It's showing a live score with sudden bursts of cheering. Thank God. I'm not going nuts.
  12. The feed seems good so far. Touching wood, making whistling noises.
  13. Looks like it.:confused:
  14. Is anyone else hearing sudden loud cheering that doesn't seem to be related to the game?
  15. WTF is that?
  16. 500-600 of our lot there. Brilliant.
  17. Well, it's already up and running. That's a start.
  18. Which "contact us" link? If it's James.Harding@performgroup.com, or anyone else at that address, I wouldn't waste your time. They said back in August that they were working to fix it. I think the problem originates at Solent because they're the ones that open and close the feed.
  19. This is not a smart-arse question, but would we be better off at RB with a Murty who's not match fit than with a James who is? That's assuming that Murty is physically fit as opposed to match fit.
  20. I've just sent a polite e-mail (Subject: Saints Player) to the address provided for web queries on Solent's website: hampshire@bbc.co.uk I'd urge everyone else to do the same because I think these issues are local. Thanks folks.
  21. I'm not sure that we need to go "back to the drawing board" with the defence for a couple of reasons. Firstly, something has broken down farther up the pitch in order for the situation to have arisen. Secondly, one change can turn a vulnerable defence into a good one. For me, Jaidi lacks pace and if he's to remain a first choice he needs someone quicker and more decisive, ideally a really good "reader" of situations, alongside him. The Chris Perry of five or six years ago would have been be ideal. Without that, we'll continue to be vulnerable in the middle at the back, especially on wide breaks. All this was clear from the Brighton game. I should add that I think things will improve when Murty is back full time because James, for me, is another defensive problem, especially when faced with a pacy attacker.
  22. It's time to stop b*tching and do something. Other team feeds start earlier, end later, and don't cut out. It's frigging infuriating. We need to contact either the Club or Solent or both, because I'm sure they both get a revenue share. My hunch is that Solent is the problem. The question is, who can we all e-mail to get this permanently addressed?
  23. You see, this is your problem, Alpine. You make snide and negative comments and then try to distance yourself from them. What the hell else is the following post (from earlier in this very thread) supposed to mean other than that you'd like to see Pardew gone: It's little wonder that people get frustrated with your posts.
  24. Alpine, make another dire prediction because I'd feel more comfortable with a two-goal lead.
×
×
  • Create New...