Jump to content

saint_stevo

Members
  • Posts

    12539
  • Joined

Everything posted by saint_stevo

  1. If you try and fail to validate doesnt a little key appear in the bottom right, prompting for a genuine license key? I may of course be wrong
  2. All 3. Lily Allen has some nice small but pert bewbs
  3. b*llocks to that
  4. only 1 eye, but a much bigger eye so more to aim at Good one
  5. huh?
  6. Let it bite you and see what happens
  7. Baj says so
  8. wheelie?
  9. surely this should only be used when texting? i have seen someones facebook description and it contains far too many lol's. What a loser- I love to party lol and go clubbing lol. that is how I am. lol u should see my funky moves on the dance floor lol. lol If I drink lol, then I am crazy lol I like to meet new people, see friends and hang out and have fun! lol My personality: I am shy, nice , can be funny lol, random and sensitive lol Weirdo
  10. My name is not Steven. oh you were telling me to push off, got it now. Jolly good
  11. Who is Steven? What is Pusho?
  12. oh goody its back.............. seems to be less violent i.e keyboard and mouse still intact so i can tackle it without HDD removal but its defo back. F*cker System Restore being turned off now, touch hopeful perhaps
  13. Chav birds always happy to show the pink aswell
  14. why is that? To boost your profits?
  15. We die, we get cremated or buried, we get scattered/rot. End
  16. no need to f*ck with this sorta sh*t Gain what? People are dead for a reason, leave em to it
  17. i would
  18. twas a torrent download, asking for it really. It seems to be just as rampant as that XP Antivirus 2008, seems to be a fair bit bout it on the innerweb
  19. Virus is removed EXCUSE me! And im not exactly gonna go out and buy ghost for my company and implement it off my own back am i! I was in my hour of need and couldnt be bothered to go and buy a SATA>USB as i only had a IDE>USB unless i really had to. And coming from a man who cant stop his pc intermittently shutting down......
  20. glad i didnt have to rely on you buggers. whipped the HDD out, plugged it to my laptop SATA>USB and attacked the vile-ness from there. Sorted
  21. i can just use my daktarin oral gel and all will be well
  22. What a disturbing film! Why would Naomi Watts and Tim Roth go near this?
  23. saint_stevo

    wheelie!

    wheelie? Work must be bad!
×
×
  • Create New...