Jump to content

Saint Fan CaM

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    12434
  • Joined

Everything posted by Saint Fan CaM

  1. Thanks WG - you’ve saved me some typing - that’s exactly how I see things for this game. I’m sure however that Still will find a way to pick the undroppable Cap’t Jack over one of Quarshie, Wood or Edward’s despite that defence looking the best it could be since the summer. And of course Baz will be back to gift a goal or two. Pity that Jander will likely not play due to injury - think the Downes/Charles experiment has run its course now and it’s not working. Definitely think AA should be on the right…much more attacking intent.
  2. I’ll set ‘em up - you knock ‘em down! 😉😂
  3. Surprised there’s not more plaudits for Jander - he was bossing midfield and we looked weaker when he went off. Think that’s a team make-up thing rather than one individual being lots better than another.
  4. We did ok. What I want most is a complete re-think from Still for the starting 11 on Saturday. If not I think I’ll just fucking give up.
  5. Officials doing their bit for a Pool win.
  6. Gotta laff at the Pool red! 😂
  7. And there’s the class. The stuff we can’t do. Never mind.
  8. Assist for Joshua - lovely.
  9. Downs is sub-Mara levels of shite.
  10. And…back in the game. 😉😂
  11. Look, we’re playing Liverpool…we’re having a good game…we look a much better team and we knew they’d get us eventually. I prefer it this way to what I saw on Saturday.
  12. OMG - should have scored Saints! And then the McCarthy fuck up.
  13. Jelert is having an outstanding game.
  14. Fantastic block from Wood.
  15. I hope Still learns something from this game…it’s like watching a different club.
  16. Really like the look of Jelert.
  17. Fuck me we’re looking like a decent team!
  18. Excellent save from Macca.
  19. Fucking around at the back episode 8,675.
  20. No VAR - to our advantage?
×
×
  • Create New...