Jump to content

Waterside.saint

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1871
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Waterside.saint

  1. Silence from Pompey Pravda. Neil Allen must be spitting teeth
  2. Portsmouth on the brink of liquidation after Balu Chainrai withdraws bid to buy club http://goo.gl/esZvg
  3. Oh how funny. And this after publicly running the administration via the media
  4. This^ They are so screwed
  5. I feel humbled. Just when I was blaming Providence, the Football League, the Court Service and anyone else with influence over their destiny for a manifest failure to give them their come-uppance... it happens Almost restores my faith in human nature
  6. Do you not mean 'scamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'
  7. They are imploding. The infighting and bitter recriminations are just beginning, it'll be tears before bedtime and hissy fits a'plenty
  8. They must be running out of Administrators with football experience I can imagine the conversation next time: AA: your turn Birchy, I've done my stint TB: F&*&^% no, can't you find someone else
  9. Yes Neil. Ever wondered why #Poopey attracts so much criticism? thought not
  10. Haven't you heard - pre-season doesn't matter
  11. The plot sickens
  12. Nurse! new keyboard here please
  13. Appy must be so UnAppy* *see what I did there
  14. Sounds like fighting talk
  15. This ^ Honestly, what are they running their 'business' on? fumes? blind hope? goodwill? I thought they'd run out of pretty much everything a while ago, presumably the PPs arrived just in time
  16. TB: 'Gizz'it. Garn, gizz'it, gizzus some players, gizzus our golden share, g'arn, gizzit' FL: 'Talk to the hand 'cos the ear's not listening'
  17. Yes Trevor. Let's not lose sight of the fact that these 'incredibly difficult circumstances' are entirely of your own making, shall we?
  18. Hypocrites? Of course they used to be paranoid, but now they *know* everyone is out to get them
  19. I should think any of those options will work for us. The last time I felt like this was as a child in a sweet shop - its *all* good
  20. Anyone & everyone *except* themselves at present, I think. Civil war may be imminent though
  21. So if Chinny bottles it they're left with PST. Ooooh I don't know, I can't decide, which of those fates is worse? Either way it'll be hilarious
  22. And so the infighting reaches a new, and more public level of hatred. Up until now, like any other middle-aged couple trapped in a loveless marriage, TB & Chinny were forced to at least be verbally civil to each other, at least for the sake of the 'children' i.e Pompey Pravda and the deluded phew - 'pas devant les enfants, ma cherie'. Now the increasingly acrimonious disputes are beginning to boil over into the media, the figleaf is shredded and their sordid grubby dealings are being exposed to public scrutuny. Yippee!
  23. Hissy fit from Pompey Pravda's finest wordsmith oh how funny
  24. New name for Chinny coined by one of the phew on their Pompey Pravda pages: Hong Kong Phony
×
×
  • Create New...