20/20 v Safrica

Hatch

I wish England would stop playing for a year or ten to give us some small respite from their predictable embarrassing results. They have absolutely no mental strength. I used to love watching England play cricket but now I try to ignore them as much as possible.

The ex player pundits are just as bad, taking obvious glee from sticking the knife in at every opportunity.

And before anyone says 'well we won the Ashes', that was the biggest fluke in English cricketing history, and was a hair's breadth away from being a record breaking embarrassment.

And thanks to DL England win by one run ! Great innings by Morgan, getting ever more impressed with him in one day matches.

You had to laugh though at the whole "holding computer printouts thing"

If they had just kept going instead of trying to read what they should do they should have won. That said, great last over by Anderson. Hope they feel gutted by that - they keep getting screwed by DL lol

You had to laugh though at the whole "holding computer printouts thing"

If they had just kept going instead of trying to read what they should do they should have won. That said, great last over by Anderson. Hope they feel gutted by that - they keep getting screwed by DL lol

Yep, they sure do lol !