Carlisle programme

RedAndWhite91

I like to keep programmes from the away games I go to but at Carlisle I wasn't able to get one cos they had all sold out. I am willing to buy one off somebody. If you got one that you would be willing to sell for a nice profit I will happily take one off your hands for a reasonable price :)

I have one and happy to pass it on but haven't renewed on here yet due to changing jobs and Paypal messing up so I can't pm my details. Should be able to renew over the next few days so keep a note of my username if someone hasn't sent you one by then and drop me a pm.

I have one and happy to pass it on but haven't renewed on here yet due to changing jobs and Paypal messing up so I can't pm my details. Should be able to renew over the next few days so keep a note of my username if someone hasn't sent you one by then and drop me a pm.

That would be great, much appreciated. If you want any money for it just say, I'll send you a pm in a few days then. Do you go to many games, could always get it off you before a game or something. Thankyou.

That would be great, much appreciated. If you want any money for it just say, I'll send you a pm in a few days then. Do you go to many games, could always get it off you before a game or something. Thankyou.

What have you been told about grooming on the forum. Mods!

Go to the Programme shop under the Chapel they had a pile of Carlisle ones there on Saturday. If you sit elsewhere that can't access the Chapel just ask the stewards at the Chapel end gates and in return for your ticket they will let you in and back out again returning your ticket (entry was that way a few years ago).

Go to the Programme shop under the Chapel they had a pile of Carlisle ones there on Saturday. If you sit elsewhere that can't access the Chapel just ask the stewards at the Chapel end gates and in return for your ticket they will let you in and back out again returning your ticket (entry was that way a few years ago).

There's a programme shop under the chapel?! Might have to check that out then, cheers for the info.

• 3 weeks later...
There are 2 on there, each at 99p... I'm not sure if they are the matchday programmes or the 100 years of Brunton Park leaflet thingy though. What does the matchday programme look like?

Have you thought of emailing Carlisle United merchandising to see if they have any available?