Social Gropes

Scudamore

Anyone that refuses to pay the £5 and were frequent posters are the type of people who have overly high opinion of themselves and worry what other internetters will think of them.

Insecure types like mao and Wilko.

TSF/SWF is my secret shame...my real friends shall never know...

Why are there only about 4 posters on this forum?

The REAL Muppet Show had more traffic in its hhour of existence than this place has all day.

Anyone remember TRMS? What a place. They were the days, eh? So much fun, so many lols. Some classic posts on there. Then someone went and spoiled all the fun. What a spanner.

Use this thread to post your favourite TRMS moments...

I don't really want to pay for a forum which will only ban me for just being silly, whilst ignoring more serious issues such as racism, homophobia and posting links to Buckcherry videos. It would seem a waste of money, and I am rubbish at racism.

However, I am willing to let someone pay for me in exchange for a kiss.

Alternatively, I am happy to become the forum's Spammer In Residence, which will mean no subscription fee and the mods will need to supply me with crisps and fizzy pop.

I don't really want to pay for a forum which will only ban me for just being silly, whilst ignoring more serious issues such as racism, homophobia and posting links to Buckcherry videos. It would seem a waste of money, and I am rubbish at racism.

However, I am willing to let someone pay for me in exchange for a kiss.

Alternatively, I am happy to become the forum's Spammer In Residence, which will mean no subscription fee and the mods will need to supply me with crisps and fizzy pop.

Disgusting.

Why are there only about 4 posters on this forum?

The REAL Muppet Show had more traffic in its hhour of existence than this place has all day.

Anyone remember TRMS? What a place. They were the days, eh? So much fun, so many lols. Some classic posts on there. Then someone went and spoiled all the fun. What a spanner.

Use this thread to post your favourite TRMS moments...

I remember the days (day?) I can say I was 2nd to post on TRMS. I then had work to do for a few hours and when I returned to see the growth of said forum, it was sadly no longer there.

In its place was a small message about how it had out grown its server and we had to pay to register :rolleyes:

I remember the days (day?) I can say I was 2nd to post on TRMS. I then had work to do for a few hours and when I returned to see the growth of said forum, it was sadly no longer there.

In its place was a small message about how it had out grown its server and we had to pay to register :rolleyes:

I was so devasted that I had to ring the Samaritans. :(

Pretty sure it was Tiggs saying 'post random stuff here, spam all you want' and I then wrote second post saying he had found the loop hole and eventually TRMS will be busier than TMS.

But I could be wrong?

Hmmmm, well I definitely remember being the first to post on it at one point. Maybe it was when it reopened or something.

Anyway, WHO WANTS TO F**KING TOUCH ME?!!

The mods destroyed my safe haven and as such I won't join as a protest in support of the cheapskates. We can't afford to join 'cos we're on the dole LOLz.

At times like this it's nice to know who your friends are and mine appear to be Buzzin' and that Sinner man, so i'm dedicating my first post of 3 to them.

Scott was a jonny come lately to TRMS and it's not the same now us cheapskates are barred.