Saints vs Barnsley - Build Up

Arizona

Match build up on here please.

From BBC:

Southampton striker Thomas Pekhart is pushing for a place in the Saints team after scoring in midweek.

Fullback Lloyd James is doubtful so Paul Wotton may play in defence. Morgan Schneiderlin and Michael Svensson are both ruled out.

Barnsley have no new injury worries ahead of their trip to St Mary's.

Reds boss Simon Davey is considering handing Anderson De Silva his first start of the season. Only Maceo Ritgers and Michael Coulsen are unavailable.

the OS version is confusing. For just a second I thought BWP was being played as a CB!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------KD--------------

Perry--BWP--Wooton--Surman

DM----Lallana---Gillett----Cork

---------Pekhart--Mills--------

How would that be for total football???? I mean I know they are all meant to be able to play anywherer in the ideal dutch way but a manager would have to be mental to start with a team like that. lol

Edited by saintjay77

is spiderman injured? i can't find any info specifically relating to why he is missing today's match...

i for one think pekhart should be given as much time as possible to show his worth, if he succeeds for us, the yids will be pleased and most likely be willing again to loan out players to us again, and obviously we will be getting results on the board.

OS down?

Up for me.

full line up for both teams is:

Saints: Davis, Perry, Wright-Phillips, Wotton,

Surman, McGoldrick, Lallana, Gillett, Cork, Pekhart, Mills.

(Subs):John, Dyer, Thomson, Davies,

Bialkowski.

Barnsley: Muller, Foster, Moore, Kozluk, Souza,

Howard, Colace, De Silva, Campbell-Ryce, Hume, Odejayi.

(Subs): Steele, Macken, Devaney, Hassell, Leon

davis

mills

perry

wotton

cork

mcgoldrick

surman

gilett

bwp

lallana

pekhart

subs john ,dyer,thompson,davies ,biakolski.

There and thats my last post

Very good last post.:)

Anyway, I suppose the team will look something like this:

--------------------Davies--------------------

-----------------------------------------------

Cork--------Wotton------Perry----------Mills

----------Gillett------------Surman----------

DMG--------------Lallana---------------BWP

-------------------Pekhart-------------------

is spiderman injured? i can't find any info specifically relating to why he is missing today's match...

i for one think pekhart should be given as much time as possible to show his worth, if he succeeds for us, the yids will be pleased and most likely be willing again to loan out players to us again, and obviously we will be getting results on the board.

Yes, hamstring strain picked up in training. Probably be OK Wednseday (I said that, not the OS)

Think there was a report that he was carrying an injury and was doubtful today. A real shame IMO as he is out best creater in the middle of the park

Match build up on here please.

From BBC:

Southampton striker Thomas Pekhart is pushing for a place in the Saints team after scoring in midweek.

Fullback Lloyd James is doubtful so Paul Wotton may play in defence. Morgan Schneiderlin and Michael Svensson are both ruled out.

Barnsley have no new injury worries ahead of their trip to St Mary's.

Reds boss Simon Davey is considering handing Anderson De Silva his first start of the season. Only Maceo Ritgers and Michael Coulsen are unavailable.

Next time, look a bit harder. ;)

Next time, look a bit harder. ;)

sorry mate, it's a bugbear of mine as well when people don't bother to look. i suppose i was unsure because of the wording whether he was ruled out with injury or possibly disciplinary reasons.

apart from OS which is sometimes down, i don't get much saints news in Australia.

COYR!

No. getting message: Address Not Found

I managed to go directly to the SaintsTV link though

Bizare,

Maybe Paul Allen has finally decided he is Out and he has cut all ties with us therefor his connections in Microshaft have blocked all things us to the states?

Prob a DNS issue on some server somewhere which should right its self