This is EXACTLY the sort of reaction we want !!

1976_Child

from Huddersfield's website:

http://www.htafc.com/page/PostMatchComments/0,,10312~1982391,00.html

"Southampton won every first and second ball; they passed it better; competed better and got crosses in far too easily. It was men against boys.

"It has to be a one-off and the manner in which they respond will tell me a lot about the players. I want to have another game tomorrow so we can bounce back, but unfortunately we have to wait for a couple of days until Gillingham. It will tell me a lot about the group of players I've got - whether they are young men or still little boys.

Well done my lovely Saints! You showed them up as mere children!

Onwards to Wembely!

You know what, I thought that interview was a long diatribe of dribble frankly. He was outclassed and outgunned - simple. Take it on the chin like a man mate...you've just been hammered by the mighty Saints. We were the better team without doubt and made your players look stupid. Watch that DVD all you like because the scoreline will not change! As a reminder, we beat your supposedly in-form team 5-0.

Ouch! Lee Clark is not a happy bunny...

"I knew that Southampton are a good side. I knew that they had bought very well, had some terrific individual players and were playing as a very good side given their record over the past ten to twelve games, so they didn't surprise me. "

And: "Too many of my players froze in a fantastic stadium at a big game and didn't perform in any way, shape or form. We were totally dominated in every aspect of the match."

Keep it up Saints, we're starting to rattle some cages...

Ouch! Lee Clark is not a happy bunny...

"I knew that Southampton are a good side. I knew that they had bought very well, had some terrific individual players and were playing as a very good side given their record over the past ten to twelve games, so they didn't surprise me. "

And: "Too many of my players froze in a fantastic stadium at a big game and didn't perform in any way, shape or form. We were totally dominated in every aspect of the match."

Keep it up Saints, we're starting to rattle some cages...

I think that's a bit of an excuse. Despite St Marys being very impressive, the Galpharm Stadium is hardly a shed.

Huddersfield_002.jpg

Anyone got a link to their forum?

How about this one, have to join to see comments on the main board but of all other teams forums I've been lurking on this season, Huddersfields fans have certainly been the most complimentary about us without any bitterness or negativity. Best opponent fans forum of the season in my opinion.

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/index.cgi