Skate in with Huddersfield

Noodles34

Don't supose anyone knows what happened to that idiot?

I don't know whether he was really a Skate or some Town fan who thought it would be funny, guess he didn't think it was so funny whilst being dragged out by the OB!

Which gets me thinking back to an idiotic thing I did once at Fratton Park. Thought it would be good (I was about 20 ish) to go with this girl to watch a friendly, they were playing Spurs (I really don't know why i went) and I thought I'd wear my Saints shirt in with the Spurs lot. You can imagine the grief I got and the Spurs fans' were hardly sympathetic. In the end I was genuinely scared stiff and left at HT and got out okay. So I know what it takes to be such an absolute knob head to do what that ***** did last night.

Finally, I see he was thrown out, on what grounds (please don't say St Marys!)? I reckon he obviously resisted the stewards etc and then the OB came up but say he was polite to the stewards and put his coat back on, would he be allowed to carry on being there or would it tantamount to 'incitement'.

One thing he did do though was got the atmosphere going at the very least! Cause it was a bit flat prior to that.

From Down at the Mac HTFC message board:

Re: Stewards at Southampton

Fecking jobsworths .. Worse than ours IMO .. Punching a Pompy fan and scragging him out by his neck !!

--------------------------------------------------------

And how many of them FFS.I counted 14 Stewards in orange coats and 3 police.Unbelievable and well OTT.Total jobsworths and paid hooligans.

honestly think that we should write letter of complaint about this, was disgusting behaviour by them. one black steward threw a punch at one point, i saw it. the stwarding was nothing short of a disgrace

Fecking jobsworths .. Worse than ours IMO .. Punching a Pompy fan and scragging him out by his neck !!

And how many of them FFS.I counted 14 Stewards in orange coats and 3 police.Unbelievable and well OTT.Total jobsworths and paid hooligans.

honestly think that we should write letter of complaint about this, was disgusting behaviour by them. one black steward threw a punch at one point, i saw it. the stwarding was nothing short of a disgrace

Good work lads.

Stewards just gone up in my estimation for punching a skate.

Saw it all from block 4 - can't blame the stewards this time. They were milling around the idiot for ages, presumably talking to him. He refused to get up on more than occasion. No wonder if things esclated.

Lets just say he would have bitten off even more than he could chew if block 4 had got to him ;)