Anyone go out sunday

Thedelldays

A young woman has died after being found unconscious in a bar during an Easter Sunday night out. Skip related content

The 22-year-old was discovered in Walkabout Inn in Plymouth following a disturbance, Devon and Cornwall Police said.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100405/tuk-woman-22-dies-after-night-out-6323e80.html

One stabbed to death and this one, seems fun.

Edited by Master Bates

A young woman has died after being found unconscious in a bar during an Easter Sunday night out. Skip related content

The 22-year-old was discovered in Walkabout Inn in Plymouth following a disturbance, Devon and Cornwall Police said.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100405/tuk-woman-22-dies-after-night-out-6323e80.html

One stabbed to death and this one, seems fun.

not read about this one....(unless it is the incident that was reported by the navy police originally as a stabbing..?)

trust me, bank hols here in plymouth is utter chaos..usually a brilliant day out but utter chaos..

the barbican (for those that know it) was closed off for being too busy by 3pm yesterday...and union street was ram packed..

jesters night club got done over also...the bouncers got heavy and done in a royal marine quite badly..only for loads of them (boot necks and matelots) from one of the assault ships to go and pay the night club a "visit" later on last night..

How do you now Dog??? you know everything, how old are you??? how do you know everythng??

I have been to Union Street in the 1970's and I have also had mates who had worked for the merchant navy. I also used to tup some twins from Boscastle, we made out on the Ho.

Yes I know a lot.

I have a world of knowledge.

I don't know really, my brain is a mystery to me.

not read about this one....(unless it is the incident that was reported by the navy police originally as a stabbing..?)

trust me, bank hols here in plymouth is utter chaos..usually a brilliant day out but utter chaos..

the barbican (for those that know it) was closed off for being too busy by 3pm yesterday...and union street was ram packed..

jesters night club got done over also...the bouncers got heavy and done in a royal marine quite badly..only for loads of them (boot necks and matelots) from one of the assault ships to go and pay the night club a "visit" later on last night..

That's strange cos when I went there on Boxing Day last year when we played them, the place was empty.

sunday on a bank holiday weekend is always a big deal here in plymouth...was absolutely packed out last night..

someone even got stabbed to death on union street...:smt071

Did you have a fight Tedious Dull Days?