Stone Chips

View From The Top

If it's through to the bare metal then get a spot of vaseline on it to keep the moisture out then get one of the Chips Away type firms in. Depending on your paint colour (and whether it's metallic) the results vary but they will be honest before they start.

Funny you should ask as on Wednesday I pulled up next to one of these mobile service vans at some lights but they changed before I could get the number - I too am considering getting a few smaller chips sorted.

I am however quite confident that I have tracked the bloke down with the aid of Google, I think it's this chap:

http://www.look4carcare.co.uk/re-new-mobile-car-body-repairs

While on the subject of car paintwork, I am planning on having mine machine polished at the end of the month. The blooming on some of the panels is starting to be really noticeable. I was going to ask if the company will consider some sort of discount for referrals? I'll ppass it on if they agree.

By the way, these sort of discounts for referrals is what I will be pushing for if I were to take up a position of influence on the forum. It is the next logical step, well that and an increase in subs.