Skip hire

saintkiptanui

Can I do one day??? Only want a smallish one. Do I need to let the coucil know I will be cluttering the street??

Sizes are 1.5m which is tiny, better value getting a Rhino bag or just taking it to the tip or 3m which are you standard sort of size you see outside houses...

If you know someone who has a van you'd be best off borrowing the van and taking it to a council tip.

Sizes are 1.5m which is tiny, better value getting a Rhino bag or just taking it to the tip or 3m which are you standard sort of size you see outside houses...

If you know someone who has a van you'd be best off borrowing the van and taking it to a council tip.

Whats a rhino bag??

Whats a rhino bag??

You buy a bag (about 12 quid) from somewhere like Wickes/B&Q etc, it's similar to the sort of bags you'd get a tonne of sand in if you ordered from Jewsons or somewhere and they come in all sorts of sizes.

You fill it up and then ring Rhino who come and pick it up and charge a fee for collection, think it's about 35 quid.

There are other companies that just do the local area which are a bit cheaper.

http://www.abbeygrabandbagco-romsey.co.uk/

http://www.rhinobag.co.uk/

I never use skips for my jobs anymore.

Hope that helps.

Go for a mini skip kip, should be around £60, and make sure you tell them you want it lifted next day. Don't get the council involved, a day acting naive wont hurt anyone. But make sure it's a mini skip kip. X

You will get twice as much garbage in a mini skip than you will a Rhino bag. Plus it stands up on its own, so you wont spend all day propping it up, and it will require careful filling skills. And wont go up in flames when I flick a dog end into it on the way back from the pub.

Out of curiosity what are you skipping kiptaniolalaho?