Late Kick Off - BBC South 10/05/10

St Landrew

Late Kick Off

Monday 10 May

11:20pm - 11:50pm

BBC1 South

Just in case you're just about to miss it. Wonder what Murty will have to say..?

For those out of the BBC South, South West and West regions, it'll be on the iPlayer later on. Much later on, so wait until tomorrow, unless you want to wait until about 3am. Ask Chrisobee, who waited up last time.

Late Kick Off

Monday 10 May

11:20pm - 11:50pm

BBC1 South

Just in case you're just about to miss it. Wonder what Murty will have to say..?

For those out of the BBC South, South West and West regions, it'll be on the iPlayer later on. Much later on, so wait until tomorrow, unless you want to wait until about 3am. Ask Chrisobee, who waited up last time.

He's going to be waiting again :D

Edit, nah not really. Only had to wait last time as someone forgot to post it was on until too late and I missed it !! It was 3.18am if memory serves ;)

Edited by chrisobee
Felt like it :)

He's going to be waiting again :D

Edit, nah not really. Only had to wait last time as someone forgot to post it was on until too late and I missed it !! It was 3.18am if memory serves ;)

I'm watching Big Trouble In Little China anyway. :)

I have never bothered to watch it before. It was ok until I realised that it was being hosted by that smug t**t Roger I'm a Pompey supporting pillock Johnson. He who used to eulogise about the wonderful things going on at Portsmouth but is now strangely quiet. I thought it was a jokey lightweight programme but the presenter aside I was not impressed by Murty and the other idiot either.

I have never bothered to watch it before. It was ok until I realised that it was being hosted by that smug t**t Roger I'm a Pompey supporting pillock Johnson. He who used to eulogise about the wonderful things going on at Portsmouth but is now strangely quiet. I thought it was a jokey lightweight programme but the presenter aside I was not impressed by Murty and the other idiot either.

It is usually, or at least more often than not, presented by Jonathan Pearce.

I must admit, when I heard the announcer say it was being hosted by Roger Johnson, I let out a... Ah bollix..! Plus, it's the last one this season. Jonathan Pearce is a very good presenter, IMO because he's local [peculiarly, one might say, Roger Johnson isn't], and because he has such knowledge of football and its history. Murts is OK. At least we get news from the dressing room, from him; and Leroy Rosenior is a perfectly OK pundit. He talks sensibly, without going into Hansen-like cliche. Both seem genuinely interested, as well.

I like the programme. I've always had a slight interest in how the other teams in the region are doing, good or bad, and I feel I know them a little better now. That's what part of the programme's remit is about, after all.

Roger Johnson is a Stoke fan!

Sorry but I cannot stand him and his sanctimonious summaries on BBC South with Sally Taylor. When Pompey were in the cup final with Redknapp he did several pieces on the Pompey 'revolution' - 'keeping at the top' - 'challenging for the Champions League next season ' etc garbage for weeks even when the debt rumblings began. Just one of the jolly happy clappy BBC chaps with nothing between his ears. If he supports Stoke perhaps he can b****r off to BBC Stoke sometime soon. I have actually emailed him criticising one piece of crummy journalism (without expletives) but he did not reply.