Caption Competition

dune

HRH: if one shakes hands early, he might not have any blood on them yet.

Or

HRH: Oh, a Tory, how delightful. Philip is so excited to meet you, he desperately wants to show you his third reich memorabilia. That Major fellow wasn't too taken by it, but Margaret seemed to love trying on Adolf's shoes.

Edited by Joensuu

Read the last entry

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/FamousFans/0,,10265,00.html

His uncle was a former Villa Chairman.

is this partof the caption competition too?

Uncle toff: Oh bugger, in the process of liquidating a charitable workers collective, Ive accidently inherited one of those riff raff leather ball entertainment stadia. Hmm, wonder whether there might be a few sterling to be made exploiting the plebs? Now where did the butler put couisin Ruperts telephone number?

is this partof the caption competition too?

Oh, so Mao Crap is allowed to interrupt the caption competition and you have no problem with that. I respond to his point, proving him wrong and you've now got a problem. It's not totally irrelevant to what is in essence a Football forum.

Oh, so Mao Crap is allowed to interrupt the caption competition and you have no problem with that. I respond to his point, proving him wrong and you've now got a problem. It's not totally irrelevant to what is in essence a Football forum.

Whhooa! Calm down JB. No offence intended.

Whhooa! Calm down JB. No offence intended.

OK, fair enough.

As it happens, I think it is worth remembering that without wealthy people having an interest in football (and Markus is part of one of Europe's top business dynasties), we might not have a football club right now. I didn't see Arthur Scargill walking up to bail Saints out.

Edited by Johnny Bognor

Sorry, should have said "Like Cameron's ever seen a game that wasn't through the glass of a Villa Park corporate box" :)

Come on, someone equates my fine club with a Tory Prime Minister and I'm supposed to let that sh*t slide? I wouldn't equate someone on my side with Saints, FFS.