International Aid

Thedelldays

Try again. I'm not talking about internment camps such as the Isle of Man.

Well you hadn't given any time period or area of the world now had you. Since '45 is quite a long time span and I'd assumed you were talking about post war.

In regards to your post above, I'm sure you would find that activity in Kenya totally acceptable. Gotta keep those uneducated beasts in line eh?

Edited by GenevaSaint

Anyway Dune we missed you at the forum match last night, would have been good to see you. I thought you were coming to see Robsk as he's a ginger ****. I'm guessing your vertically challenged with an inferiority complex living in some sort of social housing.

Some of us remember your views regarding WW2 and the Nazis Stanley.

Perhaps you and your "gang" could retrieve some quotes. Or perhaps it's better just to tell lies. The latter is the option you'll choose.

Sounds like a Nick Griffin type denial there Stanley!

But of course he denied he was Stanley for a very long time and is now trying to re-write his own history.

I suppose I should pity a middle aged man living at home with mum, in a low skilled job in logistics, who loves Nazi Germany and believes Darwin proves whites are superior.

Strange how we can all remember Stanley saying Europe would have been better off with a Nazi victory and how we should have taken the deal in 1940 but Stanley has forgotten.

Strange how we can all remember Stanley saying Europe would have been better off with a Nazi victory and how we should have taken the deal in 1940 but Stanley has forgotten.

Right, he did.

You want quotes, Stanley?

He actually started off a thread entitled "What would Britain be like if the Nazi's had won the war?"

After offering lots of opinions on how Britain would be different under the Nazi's, he ended his opening post on this thread with the words: "So what does everyone else think about Britain under the Nazis? I think it would have been better."