New Iphone

JonnyLove

The free case program has been released as an App. Difficult to find in the store unless you put the correct words in search : 'iPhone 4 case program'

I haven't had any reception issues/problems with my phone, but have ordered an Incase Snap (clear) anyway. Delivery is stated as 3-5wks on all free cases at the moment, but that's likely to increase as orders increase, so get yours ordered now all of you i4 owners.

The free case program has been released as an App. Difficult to find in the store unless you put the correct words in search : 'iPhone 4 case program'

I haven't had any reception issues/problems with my phone, but have ordered an Incase Snap (clear) anyway. Delivery is stated as 3-5wks on all free cases at the moment, but that's likely to increase as orders increase, so get yours ordered now all of you i4 owners.

Nice one, wondered how it worked.

Ordered the same case, already bought some cheap ass ebay bumpers to try to account for my clumsy oafness

your go btw