Brisbane Saints

If I do it's a 36 hr day for me as I have to work Saturday and Sunday so will see how I'm feeling, I'll be watching it somewhere!

Lambert7 to make sure you're not someone pulling my leg quick question, who did we watch the Saints play?

Charlton. Dont worry I'm not grooming you!

Never know these days!

So you find me on here by random chance but don't use facebook haha

Yeah I'll be at the pig n whistle at about 1 wearing a black and grey saints polo with a lanky 6'4 18yr old

How's things mate? How's the falcon? I often think of buying the place once my apprenticeship is finished and trying my luck in a gastro

I'm well, Laura is back at uni full time this year as well as full time work our 1st wedding anniversary coming up fast must mean young Jack is turning 3? Time flys! when are you over here next?

hey lads.... anyone going to the Roar v Melb Heart? I'm going along and looking forward to it, doubt i'll be at the Pig n Whistle as i have to go to the Gabba to support the England aswell on Sunday, so i'll be at home Saturday night with a Beer or 2 following the SoccerRoos and the Saints on foxtel. Hope it's a great weekend of Results. respect Lads... Up the SAINTS and Go the ROAR

• 2 weeks later...

COME ON YOU ROAR.....

Where are all the brisbane Saints gone. are you all going tonight, looks like it's gonna be a packed one. ive got the wife comming along and she's got her mates tagging along too. so gonna be a good un.

hope to see the fellow Saints lads down there.

enjoy the evening Boys

Bloody brilliant night. Four nil against the lot from down the road, three of the best goals seen in the A League, picking up the League Championship and the first game back at the Suncorp since the floods. And a crowd well over 20,000 too. Been having a tough time since Christmas - all sorted now so should have time to get a meet up organised before the preliminary final second leg against the Mariners.

Any Saints fans wanting to meet up for a beer before the Mariners game I will be in the Caxton in the bar with the big screen from about 5:30. It will probably be showing the second half of the Super 15 game Hurricanes v Crusaders I would think. Anyway, great 2-0 win away in the first leg, but just like Sir Paul McCartney we know it's not just about the one leg. See you Saturday.

Alright boys......

Ive got my ticket for the Roar Semi Final... I'll wear my Red n White stripes aswell, but will take my lucky orange aswell, as we've never lost since i've bought it. Will defo be meeting up with Kingsbridge for a pint of the black stuff b4 the game. gonna have to try n find out which bar this is with the big screen though.

oh and on another note.... is anyone going to the Pig n Whistle to Celerbrate St Georges Day on the 23rd April? (Easter Saturday)

Hey Lads

I just got an email from the Roar saying we can get the Final tickets this wednesday if we are members? or general sale on thursday? Im a member of the Roar. Does anyone know yet whether we are getting tickets in a group? Hope hear back ASAP b4 Wednesday.

Lets hope the Gold Coast can win next weekend.

COYR.....COYS

Thursday's tickets are for football family members, 9am - 9pm only. Register on the FFA website, maybe too late but try it. I am hoping to hear something before then regarding my services. I have a football family membership number which activates on Thursday. At the prices on offer we should be OK to wait a little while. If someone else has a member number then we should book together, 8 per membership! Lets have a cup Final experience, work permitting. Stay in touch.

i'm a member and i can buy tickets wednesday. they are $53 for normal seating and the den. our usual seats really. should i buy tickets or is there going to be some one who can get a nice long row of tickets together?????? hope to hear something very soon, they reckon it could be a 40'000 turn out. speak soon guys....

I will txt a few guys in the morning and get them to post on here. If either Matt or Cookie get a chance for tickets together please get me one unless I let you know otherwise between now and when they go on sale. Cheers - you both have my mobile number to confirm at the outlet if you wish!

I'm not seeing any updates on here... so I'm assuming this plan to block a group of tickets aint happening...? So, I'll give it until this evening for any news in this thread - if I see nothing here by 18:00 today (Brisbane time), I'll buy myself a couple of tickets later...

As the youth and local season is about to start, I just noticed a team near Logan who call themselves 'The Mighty Saints', complete with a stickman + halo Saint badge. They're at Regents Park which means I'll never see them, but if they were local I'd join my lad up straight away!

i'm in with kingsbridge saint, i'll be at the caxton around 2pm ish for a grand final pint. i think it'll be a good game, and the Roar will put the chances away better this time round. can't wait, it's gonna be ace. Come on you ROAR...

as for Saints, a great win in the week, and even though i was bought up around the sea side town of Bournemouth, i hope we do the 3 over them and go 2nd on saturday... come on you Saints.... see you lads on sunday

Well, what a game, had a ring of Saints about it. Brilliant to see 50,100 people singing and carrying on. A well deserved win for the Roar after the amazing season that they had. Brisbane Saints we must keep in touch and get the boys together for next season. Memberships maybe?

I'm guessing evryone's stil on the pi 5 5! I had a thought that the Roar could issue a quartered shirt with 'your UK team' in maybe the bottom right quarter. After all, it's not only saints fans who follow them - seen plenty of Leicester and other fans about. Might have to get 50 or 100 orders. Would mean we could be 3/4 Roar and 1/4 Saints at the match!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Me and Cookie were thinking maybe the FA Cup Final at the Pig and Whistle a week Saturday. We can wear the stripes and support Stoke as they are Saints Reserves anyway. I can't get there until about 10:30 as I'm pulling a shift at the AFL but you guys can eat first and could meet you there...? In an ideal world, a quiet opening beer and a Wagyu burger about 10:30 at MooBar then on to the Pig would be perfect for me....;)

I'm moving to Brisbane at the end of this month for 2-3 years having spent some time there a few months back with work over Xmas and the floods! I've been to the likes of the Pig & Whistle to watch EPL games but will Championship games next year get shown much.

All Championship games tend to be shown on Fox Sports nowadays, but I wouldn't expect too many live games. If we get more games shown on Aussie TV this year (3 - v Peterborough, Sheff Wed and of course Manure) then it would be a pleasant surprise.

Anyway, in a few years time it'll be 38 live games a season.........

MUST MUST MUST have a meet up, Steve the owner of Moo Moo The Wine Bar + Grill, Saints fan through and through, wants us to get together. So lets set a date in the next two week ends. Wagyu Burger and Red Stripe (the unofficial beer of the saints) at Moo Moo. Is 21st May good for everyone? 1pm at Brisbane Moo Moo.Dress code: Red and White of course!

MUST MUST MUST have a meet up, Steve the owner of Moo Moo The Wine Bar + Grill, Saints fan through and through, wants us to get together. So lets set a date in the next two week ends. Wagyu Burger and Red Stripe (the unofficial beer of the saints) at Moo Moo. Is 21st May good for everyone? 1pm at Brisbane Moo Moo.Dress code: Red and White of course!

Already confirmed with you direct by txt. I guess others can confirm on here. I would make the point that Moo Moo is no run of the mill restaurant. Google it guys - and see you there!

Hoping Robbie Slater makes it 5!!!!!!!

Couldn't ask him to swing by Souths United could you? ;)

I'll be there if my games are rained out, and/or if I'm still injured. Picked up a knee injury recently and actually had to go off injured during a Premier League Reserves line a couple of weekends back!!!