Brisbane Saints

Cheers for that. I am having Sunday off, is the Moo Moo a place to go for live sport? My companions want to watch the rugby! :)

No - not a Sports bar, but worth a visit before kick off. Then head to the Pig and Whistle (down by the Riverside Ferry stop) for the sport. It'll be open into the small hours Sunday morning for the EPL too. HTH

Hi, are you Matt then? Will do. Went to the Pig and Whistle tonight, and ended up at the Belgian bar. So have spotted Moo Moo. What a great place Brisbane is! Cracking week so far

As you've seen the Pig you could try the Story Bridge Hotel for the rugby - will be great for the Aussie v Ireland game in there. Cracking pub. Under the bridge - opposite side of the river to the CBD. Go over on the ferry from Riverside to Holman Street.

HEY LADS.... how's it all going. I promised Pete i'll be at the Moo for the Rugby and then the Caxton for the Footy b4 the game, but i've been told i'll be working with the field team up the coast for my work that wednes, thurs, fri, and saturday 8th october, i'll get back about 4pm, so i'll defo be at the game to catch up with you guys if youre about, but i dont think im gonna be about to see you all in the Moo... where is everyone sitting? bring on the Barnsley... come on you saints

Sorry I missed you all the last fortnight. Hectic start to the project! Really enjoyed Brisbane. Back in November for a fortnight, dates to be confirmed, and planning for next year under way, looks like about six months spread over the year. Hope to catch a Roar game when I am back.

Promise to catch up next trip!

Sorry I missed you all the last fortnight. Hectic start to the project! Really enjoyed Brisbane. Back in November for a fortnight, dates to be confirmed, and planning for next year under way, looks like about six months spread over the year. Hope to catch a Roar game when I am back.

Promise to catch up next trip!

Good stuff - glad you enjoyed it. Won't say you caught some good weather as its normally like that! Roar games sunday 13th Nov and Sat 26th. Will definitely catch you then. Bring your stripes.

Pig N'Whistle on the 8th will be full of rugby fans. The Roar can wait - I'll be watching Wales v Ireland and then England v France - atmosphere will be great. Will be wearing the red rose of England. My Saints shirt circa 1993 will stay at home a while longer. Anyway must now login to Saints Player to see the 4 goals from yesterday - good to get back to winning ways plus see everyone else stumble.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all

Just back from european trip.... One of the highlights was going to the England game in Montenegro. Brilliant atmosphere, despite the rain. Have to say the Montenegrins have some of the best support you will ever find! Non-stop party all day, very welcoming people. Don't the singing stopped for eat least 10 hours... :)

Sorry missed the first Roar game..

Any of you got Season tickets for the Roar? Only, I'm looking to sign up this year and probably be in/around The Den. Seems worth it for $250 a season..

Anyone going tonight - Adelaide?

l

Not very many did, which is a real shame. Never mind, a great time to be a Saints and Roar fan! I'm hacked off coz I just put 1000L in the pool, now I'm going to have to empty it out! (Mother and Father of storm hitting right now, though I think Redcliffe has swerved the really bad stuff - massive light show to the north and south though, continuous lighting for 15 seconds, brighter than day!).

4 tickets all snapped up double quick - sorry chaps. Will still be in the Caxton at 3pm for a pre match drink with Postive, Brightspark, Cookie and any other Brisbane Saints who can get there. Will still be wearing the stripes of course!

Cheers my friend, look forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Saints vs Blackpool on Fox Sports last night. As Pompey is an early kick-off too next weekend does anyone know if its on TV or whether somewhere like Pig 'N Whistle will be showing the game live. I'm sailing around Moreton Bay on Sat/Sun so assuming I don't fall in and get eaten by sharks (different hazards to the Solent) then I'm up for some Skate bashing!

• 4 weeks later...