Memorial pin badge

ladysaint

Sorry for another thread on the subject, but does anyone know if there are any memorial pin badges. As a collector of pin badges I would like to know if there are any available. Thanks

Check ebay seller pinkiesbadges, he is usually the first for this sort of thing! he has a cool Ted Bates statue and Saints marmite badges at the moment.

Im also a collector of Saints badges, how many do you have?

Sorry for another thread on the subject, but does anyone know if there are any memorial pin badges. As a collector of pin badges I would like to know if there are any available. Thanks

Sorry to be ITK on everything... right down to pin badges. But the girl who sells the badges on ebay is a good friend of mine.

I have sent a text for you. She can do pretty much any pin badge you like. Maybe some of you would like a TSF badge?

Sorry to be ITK on everything... right down to pin badges. But the girl who sells the badges on ebay is a good friend of mine.

I have sent a text for you. She can do pretty much any pin badge you like. Maybe some of you would like a TSF badge?

Any pin badge you like? Is it worth writing to her with a specific idea Stu?

Any pin badge you like? Is it worth writing to her with a specific idea Stu?

If you have a specific idea then you are welcome to PM me and I will pass it on, if there is enough demand then I think they can make any badge. One of the people involved is a poster on here but not sure if they want their identity known so message me and I will pass it on.

Blimey is this a secret society I am pretty sure that they could have make a few bob already from this little enterprise if we had known more before hand, my kids love these up.

I notice the Marmite one has vanished so I have no idea what it looked like.

Will get some pics for you tonight.

Not a secret society... it's just not my venture and not my place to name-drop! Also the person who posts on here is only a registered user so you can't PM. And then there is 'image rights' and 'copyright' no doubt... even though it is a product the club don't sell, and one that has been around for years...