Bingo night live

Crouchie's Lawyer

Cant see any other reason for it.

Would you rather be Chris Moyles with all his money and humour, but quite a chubbeh, or look like Brad Pitt but not be famous?

I think I would go for being Moyles, his comedy alone has women falling at his feet. I know its not everyones cup of tea but some hot women find him very attractive

Are you married? I'll have her if you don't want her.

I would hate to be married.

I like the single life because I have always been lucky. will be single soon:D

Im in a relationship with a girl who ain't all that. she ain't that pretty. but looks ain't my main priority in a relationship. it's all about the personality.

What lie exactly?

Im in a relationship with a girl who ain't all that. she ain't that pretty. but looks ain't my main priority in a relationship. it's all about the personality.

^^^

lmao

Nope. Its just money and being famous that will help pull the fittehs.

Having a personality or being funny has nowt to do with it.

So you haven't pulled a fittie before?

But yeah, it will help but it doesn't take too much to pull one, espcially a drunk fittie. ;)

Unlucky.

Edited by Calvin

I save money now. all I do now is save up.

My life has been going downhill but I have loads of money.:(:(

Its what we all we do these days.........well no I do it by default cause I'm a boring c*nt!

Saying that, am out next weekend. First time in awhile. The fittehs best watch out when I try and fail with the super duper chat up techniques. :drinkers:

Its what we all we do these days.........well no I do it by default cause I'm a boring c*nt!

Saying that, am out next weekend. First time in awhile. The fittehs best watch out when I try and fail with the super duper chat up techniques. :drinkers:

:lol: they better watch out for my cheesy chat up techniques when I am next out.

you going to the Saints game next week?

:lol: they better watch out for my cheesy chat up techniques when I am next out.

you going to the Saints game next week?

Good stuff.

I think I may do, however it depends if I am going up to London or not on the saturday.

Had to give up the ol' season ticket due to college on the weekends. Missed 8/9 games due to it last season alone.

Good stuff.

I think I may do, however it depends if I am going up to London or not on the saturday.

Had to give up the ol' season ticket due to college on the weekends. Missed 8/9 games due to it last season alone.

Ouch.

well, if you do, meet up. you've disappeared.

Me and MasterBates will be in Bedfords. I will be going to the game, sadly :(