Tranmere post match reaction

Badger

I think as others have mentioned though its not just about the fact we were playing Tranmere, the team as a whole looked happier, more confident and generally worked as more of a team than I've seen for a while. The passing was much better too. The same can be said for the bournemuff game. The tester will be huddersfield as the players will have to fight harder and it might be adkins first test if its deadlock way into the second half...

This is what I was trying to say but apparently blowing the weaker sides of this division completely out of the park doesn't mean anything.

FWIW... IMO, play like that against anyone in this division and we will barely concede 10 more goals this season. Purely because the f*****s won't get a chance because 1. They can't get hold of the ball and 2. When they do... They are up against a seriously well organised unit.

For me, the difference in these 3 weeks is nothing short of outstanding. If we don't get a result against Udders, then it will be because the performance wasn't on par with that of Saturdays. Play like that and I can see that bunch of C**ts getting another lesson. Only this time with fast flowing, beautiful football. I personally hope Peter Clarke is torn a new ringhole, cause I can't stand that penis.

This is what I was trying to say but apparently blowing the weaker sides of this division completely out of the park doesn't mean anything.

FWIW... IMO, play like that against anyone in this division and we will barely concede 10 more goals this season. Purely because the f*****s won't get a chance because 1. They can't get hold of the ball and 2. When they do... They are up against a seriously well organised unit.

For me, the difference in these 3 weeks is nothing short of outstanding. If we don't get a result against Udders, then it will be because the performance wasn't on par with that of Saturdays. Play like that and I can see that bunch of C**ts getting another lesson. Only this time with fast flowing, beautiful football. I personally hope Peter Clarke is torn a new ringhole, cause I can't stand that penis.

This. Apart from the bit about Peter Clarke. I have no idea who he is. :-)

Really enjoyed Saturday havent seen us play & pass like that for a long time should have scored more goals but a great performance.

Guly outstanding great game ran him self into the ground.

Lambo much better getting fitter

Lallana just quality what a player

Punch best game he has had for ages

Hammond much better

Chappers good game struggled a bit for fitness good signing

Seaborne most improved player another good game

Fonte top quality pinging passes all over very good player

Buterfield great cross another good game astute signing

If we can keep playing like that we will be in the mix a tough test Saturday but I think NA has got our season off & running a good result at udders and we could really push on.

Really enjoyed Saturday havent seen us play & pass like that for a long time should have scored more goals but a great performance.

Guly outstanding great game ran him self into the ground.

Lambo much better getting fitter

Lallana just quality what a player

Punch best game he has had for ages

Hammond much better

Chappers good game struggled a bit for fitness good signing

Seaborne most improved player another good game

Fonte top quality pinging passes all over very good player

Buterfield great cross another good game astute signing

If we can keep playing like that we will be in the mix a tough test Saturday but I think NA has got our season off & running a good result at udders and we could really push on.

Agree, that it was a really good performance (despite the garbage opposition), just wondering how Adkins is going to work it if the whole squad is fit and available? Possible few selection headaches coming up.