If you coud raise any animal from birth...

Master Bates

Def go for the Hedgiehog :-)

Everyone's always on his side! ;) :smt042

They are pretty cute but I don't think we have the room. I think they require lots of outdoors space because they walk a lot in the night. Could just let it out at night but i'm pretty sure we'd lose it on the first night and then this might happen :smt010

They are pretty cute but I don't think we have the room. I think they require lots of outdoors space because they walk a lot in the night. Could just let it out at night but i'm pretty sure we'd lose it on the first night and then this might happen :smt010

Tie it up to a tree so it can't run away.

Can't you just get it a lead and take it for walks? :-) Hedgehog walking lol.

Every year (can't remember what time of year) we used to have to take our back gate off its hinges to free up the hedgehog that had got stuck underneath it.

We never knew if it was the same hedgehog or whether it was a genetic predisposition of hedgehogs in our area. We should have tagged them to find out I guess :smt102

Can't you just get it a lead and take it for walks? :-) Hedgehog walking lol.

I used to take my rats for walks up the road on their little red lead and it was great. However, I don't fancy spending all night, every night, walking around with a hedgehog. I might get too tired to go to uni or work. Possibly. Though I must admit it would be cool if the hedgehog was about during the day and I could take it for walks like a dog. Now there's a plan. Looks like I need to ask for that puppy again tonight ;)

Every year (can't remember what time of year) we used to have to take our back gate off its hinges to free up the hedgehog that had got stuck underneath it.

We never knew if it was the same hedgehog or whether it was a genetic predisposition of hedgehogs in our area. We should have tagged them to find out I guess :smt102

Awwww. That's really sad :( (but also adorable) I hope they/it didn't get scared or hurt. My stupid mother fed a hedgehog milk once. That was a sad day.

You could be like a hedgehog stalker with the tracking devices. Could have them all bleeping on a big screen and look like something out of 24. Or am I thinking about this too much :-?

Can anyone tell i'm at uni today?