Apokalupsis Eschaton!

Master Bates

The study of particle physics could possibly find a particle that could prove the theory of unification and as such could further develop into cures. But then there's a whole load of stuff I have no clue at all about that could also be affected by this.

You're right on the weapon mind, but then that's how CERN can make back their money fairly easily. Make some mega-weapon, sell it to a few countries, can fund next experiments...

Anyone else feel a little stupid that Orn is only 16? I feel like a 'tard when I see things like this

Old monkeys -----------> Us + New Monkeys

The inbetweeners got wiped out. Do you not get it?

Evolution is rubbish, and always will be, its scientist not wanting to believe that God created the earth with his beard. I believe that creatures adapt to there environment, like chinese being short to avoid mass pollution in beijing etc.

Evolution is rubbish, and always will be, its scientist not wanting to believe that God created the earth with his beard. I believe that creatures adapt to there environment, like chinese being short to avoid mass pollution in beijing etc.

Haha. That is evolution though, the adaptation of one to be more successful than other species for means of survival and prosperity?

Im led to believe they have slightly closed eyes to help with all the sand storms too (obviously from olden times when Asia was more desert like). Not much use now I guess

Haha. That is evolution though' date=' the adaptation of one to be more successful than other species for means of survival and prosperity?[/quote']

Kind of like the Franken-fish they discovered in the US which eats all other fish. Recently caught in the UK which means the beggers have got over here too.

Watched a documentary on it. One bit a bloke who was standing in the water, deadly little blighters.

CQJ-Snakehead.JPG

what's the point is addressing food prices, poverty and oil prices, thus sustaining human life, if we're not going to advance our understanding of the universe and develop new technologies? Of course we should address those things, but if we're really just content to sit still then it's largely for nothing.

Do you believe this technology will be used for good (cure things etc) or bad (a weapon)?

It will be the later as there is more money in this, i hope im proved wrong, i really do.

So there is an earthquake 88 days before the Olympics begin, and it's an 8.0, solar eclipse 8 days before Olympics in china

8/8/08 is start date for the games

8 is the lucky number for Chinese, as 7 is for well.. the rest of the world lol

The 2008 Sichuan earthquake (simplified Chinese: 四川大地震; traditional Chinese: 四川大地震; pinyin: Sìchuān dà dìzhèn), or "Great Sichuan Earthquake", which measured at 8.0 Ms and 8.3 Mw according to Chinese Earthquake Administration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Sichuan_earthquake

A total solar eclipse — the first in nearly two and a half years — will be visible along a narrow track that will start over the Northwest Passage of Canada, gives a glancing blow to northern Greenland, then shifts southeast through Siberia and western Mongolia and before ending near the famed Silk Route of China.

Solar Eclipse 8 says before Olympics

Plus the turning on of the LHC .. Midnight 8/8/08

We didn't evolve from monkeys, or even apes. Both humans and apes evolved from the same prehistoric ape-like creature, which is long since extinct, along our own evolutionary paths.

That's nice, not gonna stop us all from dying tonight though.

What about Pony's?

Just wanna say goodbye guys, gals and Jill, good luck tonight :D

I'm pretty sure that the Romans went through this business in 211. They employed the legion Parthica III to deal with the Roman mobs. I am sure the Tory council has put things in place.

Shut up, i hope they turn the big gun on and it turns the people involved (including Steven Hawkings) into Stevie Hakwo.

? Are you missing a sarnie from your picnic?

You always seem like such an unhappy little man? Some of your comments and input, whilst on the verge of wrong can be very funny, genius comedy infact, but when you attack people for no reason, you just look like a pleb? What is it that I do that annoys you particurly (sp?)?

You always seem like such an unhappy little man? Some of your comments and input, whilst on the verge of wrong can be very funny, genius comedy infact, but when you attack people for no reason, you just look like a pleb? What is it that I do that annoys you particurly (sp?)?

Cabbage is a veteran in these parts I'll have you know, you just have to understand how to appreciate him.

Shush child, i want them to turn into Steven Hawkings, is that too hard to understand?

It aint Large Hadron Collider science, is it.

lol, dont take it personally, i hate everyone.

Shush child, i want them to turn into Steven Hawkings, is that too hard to understand?

It aint Large Hadron Collider science, is it.

The turning into Hawko is not the part I was refering to.

I think life would be a lot more interesting if everyone was in a wheelchair. Like robot wars only less fire and chainsaws

No he didnt, did he say

On september the 11th, at x oclock a plane will fly into the world trade centre in New York etc etc etc.

No he said some random stuff that some interpreted to mean that.

FACT

What about that thing on the web (tried looking for it & can't find it) that says about a 9/11 conspiracy theory. Something about the dates & flight numbers all being linked to something. Or am I talking a load of crap ?

What about that thing on the web (tried looking for it & can't find it) that says about a 9/11 conspiracy theory. Something about the dates & flight numbers all being linked to something. Or am I talking a load of crap ?

Yes you are. No one predicted it (or maybe the US Goverment knew, if you believe short change etc).

I hate Nostrodamus and when i meet him in the Afterlife i will beat the crap out of him.

• 3 weeks later...

From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in a book, as well as detailed accounts of the final three and one-half years of man's self-rule on earth, which are recorded in the account of the Seventh Seal of Revelation.

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next year, which will be followed by man's final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet.

This book is primarily directed to the people of the three major religions of the world (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), whose roots are in the God of Abraham. Ronald Weinland has been sent to all three.

http://www.the-end.com/2008GodsFinalWitness/

Edited by Master Bates