Apokalupsis Eschaton!

Master Bates

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next year, which will be followed by man's final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

Because Obama gets the presidency? RACIST! ;-)

Obviously couldn't be bothered to read through the thread as there was no Japanese women on it, but I'm assuming Mr Bates is alluding to the time shifting thingymejig in Switzerland???

No, we've now moved on to prophecies.

Because Obama gets the presidency? RACIST! ;-)

:lol:

Nah, it could be the old bald guy with the zimmer frame, alzheimers affects him and he nukes Russia.

This gets me (not litterally), we can clone a sheep or dog and apparently a human too (except legally its not allowed) yet we havent been able to figure out a cure for Cancer or even the common cold?!

I personally think someone has, but it is all being kept hush hush. Apparently the worlds population is increasing in size equivilent to a city of Southamptons size every day. With this in mind, if we cured Cancer (1/3 people contract cancer now) so many people would live longer meaning the worlds population would grow even quicker. I think the powers which be maybe holding off the cure for 'the greater good'.

I haven't read the rest of the thread so someone else may have alr4eady replied to this. If so I'm sorry.

Asking why we haven't cured the common cold or cancer should a massive misunderstanding of the nature of these diseases.

Cancer is undifferentiated uncontrolled cell growth. This means, for example that if a cell in you lungs 'becomes' cancerous then it mean that it will start to rapidly divide and no longer function as a lung cell. The tumor is just a mass of dividing cells that can carry out none of the function sof the cells they originated from.

This could happen for many reason. In many cases medicine thinks that it occurs due to a mutation to one a family of genes contained in all our cells that have been named tumor suppressor genes. They are called this because when functioning correctly they enable the cell to know when to divide and when not to. Every time a cell copies its self, which during the course of a human life will happen millions of times there is a small chance that a mistake could be made. The more a cell divides, the higher the chance that a mistake could be made.

We only discovered the whole genome a few years ago (and there is still lots of gaps) and it will take many many more years of research to establish which genes are involved in cell growth and then even longer to work out how these genes interact with each other. Only then will we be able think about how to use this information to help benefit the human race.

I really don't think that a pharmaceutical company would 'sit' on research like this. Do you realise how much money there is in the drug market. Hundreds of billions. Also, most cancer is suffered by people in the west where population growth is not a problem and they can afford to buy these drugs.

I'm sorry for the lenght of the post. I was going to explain the absence of the cold but have allready gone on to much.

• 1 month later...
From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in a book, as well as detailed accounts of the final three and one-half years of man's self-rule on earth, which are recorded in the account of the Seventh Seal of Revelation.

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next year, which will be followed by man's final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet.

This book is primarily directed to the people of the three major religions of the world (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), whose roots are in the God of Abraham. Ronald Weinland has been sent to all three.

http://www.the-end.com/2008GodsFinalWitness/

So, I received this book and already it seems to be coming true.

Mr Brown told MPs today: ""Having taken action on the banking system, we must now take action on the global financial recession."

He said this was likely to cause "recession in America, France, Italy, Germany, Japan and - because no country can insulate itself from it - Britain too".

In the book I received, it said this Fall (autumn) would see the start of the demise of America, France, Italy, Germany, Japan & Britain.