Rudi Skacel

alpine_saint

i spoke with jan today as he is one of my neighbours and he basically said that rudi, greg, marek and thomas have not been very euthusiatic since he's been here (i think he was implying that they are lazy!)...he was also quite down about yesterdays result! i asked him about yesterdays subs bench and he admitted that he should have had another striker on the bench! i think in jan we do have a great head coach:)

We don't need a head coach ...we need a football coach

We don't need a head coach ...we need a football coach

Another negative post fairly representative of a group on here who between them don't have a fraction of the football knowledge or experience of Jan Poortveit, but if I'm wrong and Snowballs is a qualified FIFA coach and a former World Cup international, then of course, I apologise.

Another negative post fairly representative of a group on here who between them don't have a fraction of the football knowledge or experience of Jan Poortveit, but if I'm wrong and Snowballs is a qualified FIFA coach and a former World Cup international, then of course, I apologise.

Yet didn`t have the nous to have Striker on the bench yesterday.

Maybe the assett stripper Lowe is worried he might get injured before we sell him.

Wake up people, LOWE is up to his old tricks. Under invest and we will go down again.

Can you imagine any other club playing unknown players ahead of a player like that?