England? Are you really bothered?

exit2

.....4 3 3 just to acomidate Lampard and Gerrard. ...Capello is just as gutless as 4 managers before him ...have the balls to put these over payed, over hyped players in their place.

Gerrard gave the ball away 18 times yesterday when was the last time he did that for Liverpool?

...Im sick of it all

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7666751.stm

I for one would rather have a manager who did support our most able players appropriately and who the players all realised would try to pick the best team, not the best [theoretically] players.

1. I hate Burley, yes

2. Loads of Scots get off big-time on England losing. Cut the high-and-mighty craap with me, Sonny Jim.

We may take a slight comfort if Ingerland do not win, but would take more enjoyment from our own country winning rather than any other teams outcome, and for your information Scotland have been consistently making a hash of things long before Burley was manger, and will continue to do so in the future, it is part of our natural psyche. As for your emotion of hating someone you have never met, or who is as insignificant as a club football manager, well it seems to me to be a bit over the top and as someone else pointed out, very very sad.

reeeeeeely not bothered about england. enjoy the summer tournies when we're in them but ultimately know it'll end in disspointment, but this summer when we didnt make it to the euros it bothered me not one jot. in fact i almost enjoyed the tournament knowing i didnt have to watch pish poor performances and then listen to the drivel spouted by the meeja when we won the final group game ensuring our progress to the knockout stages...

in summary no