HOw much has Lowe actually cost the club?

Huffton

If he had had a bit of balls, kept NP on, not got rid of everyone who earns more than £100 a week and let the manager pick our best team, we may well be at the other end of the table, getting 22k+crowds, and cheering up Barclays.

Instead he's gone off on yet another 'I know best' crusade, and basically signed the clubs death warrant by virtually ensuring relegation and no doubt the administration that sub 10k crowds will attract.

Well done Rupert and Mike the little lapdog.

If he had had a bit of balls, kept NP on, not got rid of everyone who earns more than £100 a week and let the manager pick our best team, we may well be at the other end of the table, getting 22k+crowds, and cheering up Barclays.

Instead he's gone off on yet another 'I know best' crusade, and basically signed the clubs death warrant by virtually ensuring relegation and no doubt the administration that sub 10k crowds will attract.

Well done Rupert and Mike the little lapdog.

risking the future of the club by getting in more debt? ....

Yes we must be well and truly in the brown stuff financially.

I dont think Lowe etc are concerned where we finish as long as we dont go bust

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Lowe clearly has no plan for our recovery, he simply has a plan for managing another relegation (if the fans go along with it and keep turning up as an act of blind faith)