whip Round anyone?...

ooohTerryHurlock

Sorry for not paying my subs earlier - (I'm sure you have all missed me). Onto the point of my thread.....

There is absolutely no way we can get through this season without a proven 20 goal a season striker. Our defence will ship goals all season so the only way to stand a chance of staying up is to out shoot people - its the old Keegan principal - let in three but try to score four. We have two such strikers on the books but have had to ship them out on loan 'cause we can't afford their wages.. so

if every season ticket holder chucks in £1 a week we could have either one of our strikers back - the **** wits that proffess to know what they are doing at the helm can each raise the necessary fund to pay the balance. I believe there are 7000 season ticket holders so that would give us £7000 a game for the 23/24 home games - it equates to paying for one extra game each. If that means we get someone that can hit a cows arse with a banjo - or put a ball away from a dead ball 12 yards out then it is a small price to pay.

If need be we can call it a raffle or lottery and there would be a£2000 first prize with £5000 going to pay for the hot shot striker. Its only an idea - i'll put it up there you can shoot it down if you like but we need to show these ******s that it is our club and while they **** it up we will stay strong and do anything we can to show that this club and it history is worth fighting for and that it (the club) will survive the predicament that they -the board - have led us too. Give JP something to work with - The J stands for Jan and not ****ing Jesus!!

I do not want to take the trip to the Third division south - I will do if it means we rise like a pheonix from the ashes of wilde and lowe - but I would just rather get a decent proven goalscorer back in the squad and avoid the misery!... rant over.. for now!!!:mad:

Sounds like something I am acustomed to at MyFootballClub.co.uk (Ebbsfleet Utd). Have we reached that level!

... unfortunately I think we are somewhere near that level - the official line is that we have to get these players off the wage bill - so if we club together and pay for a players wages in the short term - isn't that the same thing. Take John for instance - he came as amake weight in the deal that took KJ to Sunderland - he is not my ideal player and i never though I would be writng a thread championing either he or Rasiak - or even to offer paying there wages (along with all the other STH) but if thats what it takes to give us some fire power - then i think it is worth doing -It would also show the bankers (I do mean bankers and not the current board of ******s!) that the fanbase care's enough to try to do something about it - huff and puff is ok - its direct action that matters.

The depressing thing is, you're wrong. We have 3 quality strikers out on loan! :(

.... I'm prepared to be wrong and to accept the consequences of my actions... and prepared to apologise... (start reading RL and MW - thats what principals are about!). .... althoughh not sure saga is 20 goal a season stuff!

I honestly worry that it won't be long before we are having bucket collections outside SMS to pay the wages of our current team!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for this idea, it certainly is positive (in a negative context) and at the same time very admirable.

However, I just think apathy rules OK and no one would be ar5ed to do it.

If, by a miracle it did happen, then I would suggest that you got something back for your donations (ie shares at a discounted price). I would also like to think that other shareholders did their bit as well (although I wouldn't be holding my breath on that).

Sorry for not paying my subs earlier - (I'm sure you have all missed me). Onto the point of my thread.....

There is absolutely no way we can get through this season without a proven 20 goal a season striker. Our defence will ship goals all season so the only way to stand a chance of staying up is to out shoot people - its the old Keegan principal - let in three but try to score four. We have two such strikers on the books but have had to ship them out on loan 'cause we can't afford their wages.. so

if every season ticket holder chucks in £1 a week we could have either one of our strikers back - the **** wits that proffess to know what they are doing at the helm can each raise the necessary fund to pay the balance. I believe there are 7000 season ticket holders so that would give us £7000 a game for the 23/24 home games - it equates to paying for one extra game each. If that means we get someone that can hit a cows arse with a banjo - or put a ball away from a dead ball 12 yards out then it is a small price to pay.

If need be we can call it a raffle or lottery and there would be a£2000 first prize with £5000 going to pay for the hot shot striker. Its only an idea - i'll put it up there you can shoot it down if you like but we need to show these ******s that it is our club and while they **** it up we will stay strong and do anything we can to show that this club and it history is worth fighting for and that it (the club) will survive the predicament that they -the board - have led us too. Give JP something to work with - The J stands for Jan and not ****ing Jesus!!

I do not want to take the trip to the Third division south - I will do if it means we rise like a pheonix from the ashes of wilde and lowe - but I would just rather get a decent proven goalscorer back in the squad and avoid the misery!... rant over.. for now!!!:mad:

Bring back the floppy cardboard fruit machines tickets that the Supporters Club used to sell everywhere in Southampton to give money to the club.

You couldn't go into a pub or office in Southampton without having someone wanting to flog them to you.

That would go back to,what about 1971/3, something like that?.

Bring back the floppy cardboard fruit machines tickets that the Supporters Club used to sell everywhere in Southampton to give money to the club.

You couldn't go into a pub or office in Southampton without having someone wanting to flog them to you.

That would go back to,what about 1971/3, something like that?.

Thats the spirit! If we can see it needs something like that - what is going on within the club? All the great two have done is shut four corners!!

I honestly worry that it won't be long before we are having bucket collections outside SMS to pay the wages of our current team!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for this idea, it certainly is positive (in a negative context) and at the same time very admirable.

However, I just think apathy rules OK and no one would be ar5ed to do it.

If, by a miracle it did happen, then I would suggest that you got something back for your donations (ie shares at a discounted price). I would also like to think that other shareholders did their bit as well (although I wouldn't be holding my breath on that).

exactly we have a group of shareholders/directors who do not really care about the football club, many clubs in the CCC and below are supported financially by their owners.

some never paid a penny for their shares due to a dodgy reverse takeover

I was amazed to see Wilde leaving the ground without his leash, Lowe must be convinced he has him fully trained. Every time one of them talks you get the feeling that they are not telling it as it is.(being polite) I have thought for a long time about the way we are heading and not felt comfortable.

Playing boys against men will never work unless the boys are way more talented. Even then they will have to have a backbone. Ours clearly don't and aren't. The smell of deceipt is rife and I am sure I am not alone in smelling it.

Administration is pending along with the distinct possibility of relegation. With a team as weak as ours I feel we would struggle to survive if we go down. A points deduction and a poor team is not something that appeals. When we are put into administration who will be there to take over? Lowe? Is it his plan to drown us and then rebuild with even more power? The thought frightens me yet at the same time the name Leeds comes to mind. Trouble is there are others and they are still in trouble if not departed.

Several money making ideas have been aired on this site by us members(not including me as a newcomer) of this forum. Share issue, selling raffle tickets,and other ideas too many to enter. All come from the man in the street. The supporters of our club. The shareholders seem oblivious to our needs or the trouble that this club is in. The more I look for a reason it is the one I've already given that springs to mind.

PLEASE TELL ME I AM WRONG.