HELP! Im getting a tattoo.

hamster

Christ there are some odd folk on here. He wants a saints tattoo and is after some ideas. Don't see the point in some of the answers suggesting how much of a bad idea it is or how views change and how regrettable it will be. I'm guessing loads of you have jumped ship to support other teams throughout your lives and are thankful you never got any of your previous teams inked on your special bodies?

Each to their own for tatts and it's worth spending time deciding and making sure it's a tatt you are 100% happy with. The location is often as important as the tattoo. 1 of my bro's has SFC high between the shoulder blades and another has the crest on the side of his calf. I wOuld probably go more towards the saint stick man but not sure where. Inside bicep maybe? Just make sure your happy with it long before it gets made permanent.

In 1978 (when I was 18), I thought long and hard about getting the Saints crest, which I eventually did on my right forearm. I have never regreted getting it done, and am very proud of it. However, you just have to be careful when you show, (scumland, job interviews etc). All the colour is still there and looks amazingly bright and clear for a tattoo that is 33 years old. Just think about it carefully, and how you would feel about it in say 5 or 10 years time.

Christ there are some odd folk on here. He wants a saints tattoo and is after some ideas. Don't see the point in some of the answers suggesting how much of a bad idea it is or how views change and how regrettable it will be. I'm guessing loads of you have jumped ship to support other teams throughout your lives and are thankful you never got any of your previous teams inked on your special bodies?

The location is often as important as the tattoo. 1 of my bro's has SFC high between the shoulder blades and another has the crest on the side of his calf. I wOuld probably go more towards the saint stick man but not sure where. Inside bicep maybe? Just make sure your happy with it long before it gets made permanent.

Christ there are some odd folk on here. He wants ideas for a saints tattoo image not where to put it. :)

As previously mentioned. I have Mrs h's mispelt name on my bottom and a hideous cross on my forearm from my school gang days.I often get asked wtf it is supposed to be, so run win on that count.Job interviews? Pah, I really would see it as a let off if a little bit of body art was so important as to exclude someone from a job pop. That sort of nonsense is not healthy imo.Opposing fans? Never had a problem wearing a saints shirt anywhere in the world. NB, I do not intend changing.my knot going to Portsmouth routine in the foreseeable future.Age? I've washed old people who are.very proud of their fading tattoos, in fact, my old man had a naked woman done when he was in the marines, using a bamboo. He says its supposed to be of my mum, but mum has/had bigger firmer tits so I'm not so sure. He loves it anyway, as do I.Can someone please find.me a decent stikman.......please.

Dont listen to those close minded people on here hamster,if you want a Saints tattoo go for it.Personally i have three Saints tattoos and ive never regreted having them done.

If its your first one,may i suggest you get it on your upper arm,that way it wont show too much,even in a short sleeved shirt.

Then once you are used to it,if you want more then you can have them where it shows.

The tattooist just under the bridge in Woolston is a good place to start.

Good luck mate.

The great thing about a tattoo is that it tells the whole world what an itelligent individual you are, as long as you wear clothes that display it through the cold winter days. Potential employers will always be highly impressed so it will definitely help with career progression and as its a football tattoo you can show it to other football fans all over the country who will immediately treat you as a close friend - even in Portsmouth.

:rolleyes: