any reports of game who went to Preston

OldNick

Amazing day. Spent the first half in the pub so can't comment on the first 45 minutes. We left the pub two minutes before they scored their second, had we stayed that extra two minutes and realised it had gone 2-0 it's fair to say we probably would have stayed in there. The timing was cruicial for witnessing one of the best Saints comebacks you are ever likely to see.

Nice bloke at the gate didn't even charge me and the two others for getting in. Missed the first goal as was in the concourse having a beer but the second one was class and we always looked likely to get the winner. For the last half an hour I saw Surman ran the show. Cork and Schneiderlin were also class. Like a few others I got on the pitch which made the day.

Celebrated the occasion by getting smashed in Blackpool last night, just got in and I am feeling rough as f*ck, but worth every minute of it.

Brilliant 2nd half and one of the best goal celebrations I've ever been involved in for the 3rd.

As for the night in Blackpool, well that descended into carnage though I didn't feel to bad this morning.

The fat ginger bird... :D