How many other clubs would have.......

Thedelldays

You dont waste money bringing in loan players who are not good enough and dont get picked above untried 17 year olds!

The little money we have should have gone on keeping one of our goalscorers at all costs, We really do have the perfect recipe for disaster and none can see it apart from a fair majority of the fans.

Selling a defender for a million and spending that on a midfielder. I know we are firmly in the **** but I would much rather have kept stern john over rudi skacel who looks twice the weight he was and uninterested. Rudi must be on a simular deal to stern or he would have played more often.

Look at our team and ask yourself where are the goals going to come from?

rest of season

Mc goldick = seven or eight (five league goals so far)

Surman = four or five (four so far)

Lallana = four or five (more if he had more support) (two so far)

When Wenger joined the arse he was relatively unknown in English football but was known to the rest of europe. Apparently he turned down approaches by Bayern Munich and the French national team before he chose Arsenal.

As far as JP is concerned, If I remember correctly, the Dutch fans did not rate him much either. You can hardly compare his previous to that of Wenger´s.

yes but at the time of his appointment wenger was derided by the english media and football fans has arsene who and derided has a bad choice and no knowledge of the english game and his job before being apointed was with the Japanese side Nagoya Grampus Eight.

yes but at the time of his appointment wenger was derided by the english media and football fans has arsene who and derided has a bad choice and no knowledge of the english game and his job before being apointed was with the Japanese side Nagoya Grampus Eight.

To compare Wenger to Jan is hilarious. Just because some of the myopic English media had a whinge hardly means Wenger was a poor appointment.

Anyway, regardless of prior experience or success, there's one sure fire way of silencing your critics, and that's by winning matches.

Wenger managed that, Jan hasn't really set the world alight.

I see Skate have just appointed a Dutchman to the role of "first team coach".

Jan will be able to go down there for a **** up and see if they've got any cheap rubbish they can let us have.

Dutch coaches= Way to go (just until the fashion changes)

Lowe is a visionary , I mean if Skate have one, well then we had one first.

To compare Wenger to Jan is hilarious. Just because some of the myopic English media had a whinge hardly means Wenger was a poor appointment.

Anyway, regardless of prior experience or success, there's one sure fire way of silencing your critics, and that's by winning matches.

Wenger managed that, Jan hasn't really set the world alight.

Wenger had to take a job in Japan after leaving Monaco, not up to the job according to some.