AGM - TSF Question??

Channon's Sideburns

As the potential AGM approaches (can't wait for the PR on that one) - does anyone else think that as a group we should raise a particular question at the AGM?

Especially due to the latest confirmation regarding Dave Bassett - as shareholders can we issue a vote of no confidence in Lowe and Wilde?

Would be interested to know if this is possible.

Has a date now been planned for the AGM then?

Think it's due before Xmas, slightly surprised that a date hasn't been set yet....why could they possibly be delaying things eh?

I hope that following Cowen's and Richards' performance at the last one can be followed by one by Leon and Trant...or Mary Corbett???

I seem to remember David Jones appearing rather fed up with Cowen's questioning...and Richards sat there like a naughty smirking schoolboy...

.... as shareholders can we issue a vote of no confidence in Lowe and Wilde?

Would be interested to know if this is possible.

In the summer of 2006 when Wilde's men were installed, the next AGM in November still had to vote for or against them because they were installed since the previous AGM and the EGM was cancelled at the last moment.

I therefore believe as the EGM was cancelled this year there still has to be a vote on all the new Directors, so there should be a vote on Lowe/Wilde/Cowan at this years AGM.

LOWE OUT !!!!

Perhaps they're too busy working on the delayed end of year finances.....3 weeks late and counting....

I was thinking that the other day. Lowe, Cowen and co all being contractual, calling EGMs, Cancelling Bid Status, Efficient to get back to power, Running the boardroom. Feet under the table - media black out.

End of year results AWOL and no word of AGM, or anything that requires transparency or offers information (financial or otherwise) to the inquisitive (and largely disatisfied) fans. Makes you wonder eh?!