TV Game Release Date-When!?!

dannysfc

I know the New Fixtures have just come out But am just seeing if anyone knows what date they start announcing the

first lot of TV games that are shown on Sky/ESPN But dw if not!?!

I guess it'l be in around 3-4 weeks I reckon tbh!!!

Thanks!

COYR!!! :D

Last year it was a month after the fixtures, I'm not convinced by this 6 July date - but then I haven't seen anything other than speculation about it, so I remain to be convinced.

They'll do the matches up to the end of November anyway.

I hope the Spurs game isn't moved to the Sunday, though it seems likely with their involvement in the Europa League. I'm running the Great South Run that weekend, can only hope emergency services won't be able to cover both a likely sell out at St Marys and the Great South Run, so the game will be moved to Monday night.

I hope the Spurs game isn't moved to the Sunday, though it seems likely with their involvement in the Europa League. I'm running the Great South Run that weekend, can only hope emergency services won't be able to cover both a likely sell out at St Marys and the Great South Run, so the game will be moved to Monday night.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012%E2%80%9313_UEFA_Europa_League

Spurs go straight into the group stage and match day 3 of the groups is on Thurs 25 October so the game will be moved from Sat 27th to Sunday or Monday

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12942,00.html

Sky Sports EL Championship TV games now released, hopefully not too long before the Premiership games are out.

No early kick off on Prem opening day then, as they're showing Leeds v Wolves at 12:45 on 18th August. That increases the odds of us being a Sat evening, Sunday or Monday night match, because you KNOW they're going to show us at City.

Also really pleased to see the midweek before that match is an international week, we've got very few internationals, City's lot will be all over the world.

No early kick off on Prem opening day then, as they're showing Leeds v Wolves at 12:45 on 18th August. That increases the odds of us being a Sat evening, Sunday or Monday night match, because you KNOW they're going to show us at City.

Also really pleased to see the midweek before that match is an international week, we've got very few internationals, City's lot will be all over the world.

Only saving grace could be that Man City v Liverpool is the week after, so may opt to show that instead if they don't want Citeh on the box twice on the trot.

I REALLY want the Man. Utd home game to be put back to the Sunday otherwise I miss it due to a family wedding. ):

Me too, although I'm away, not at a wedding.

Oh FFS this could be another one I'll miss as I'm doing the GSR (if my legs heals so I can do some training).