Football Supporters' Federation Policing/Stewarding Survey

FSF

Hello all

My first post on here. I'm Amanda Jacks and work as a case worker for the FSF. My role includes providing legal advice to fans who may have found themselves arrested and helping supporters who may need to make a complaint to either the police or football clubs. I also work with the police to help improve match day policing and while balancing the two roles can sometimes be tricky, my work with fans is in no way compromised by my work with the police.

I've recently compiled a survey into matchday policing and stewarding to help me better undertand the views of supporters and also assist in deciding where best to focus my efforts next season.

It's 40 questions long and entirely anonymous. I'd be very grateful if you could spend 10/15 minutes filling it in:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PremiershipFans

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you.

Amanda

www.fsf.org.uk

Hi Amanda,

I hate to welcome you to the forum on a pedantry note, but just had a look at your website and some of the club pages are a tad out of date.

The Saints page needs an update or two but this one in particular caught my eye as being woefully behind the times...

http://www.fsf.org.uk/ground-guide/stadiums/portsmouth/fratton-park/

Fratton Park suffered due to the Taylor Report in 1995 and the club had to fence off certain areas of the ground and install temporary seating, until 1997 when the new 4, 600 seater Fratton Stand opened for business. Portsmouth have unveiled plans for a new £600million waterfront stadium and residential project. The new stadium is being designed by the architects responsible for the 2008 Olympic Beijing National Stadium and the Allianz Stadium in Munich.

An all-seater 36,000 stadium is planned, along with residential development of the surrounding land and at the 17 acre Fratton Park site. Planning consent is still needed at this time but the club are planning on having the stadium ready for the 2011-2012 season!

I'm sure someone on here can come up with some alternative prose for you...

;-)

Edited by trousers

"Fratton Park suffered due to the Taylor Report in 1995 and the club had to fence off certain areas of the ground and install temporary seating, until 1997 when the new 4, 600 seater Fratton Stand opened for business. Portsmouth have unveiled plans for a new £600million waterfront stadium and residential project. The new stadium is being designed by the architects responsible for the 2008 Olympic Beijing National Stadium and the Allianz Stadium in Munich.

An all-seater 36,000 stadium is planned, along with residential development of the surrounding land and at the 17 acre Fratton Park site. Planning consent is still needed at this time but the club are planning on having the stadium ready for the 2011-2012 season!"

PRICELESS !!!!!!

Noted and thanks for pointing it out. Of course I won't question your reasons for highlighting it and am sure we can find something current and suitable to replace it with but thanks anyway for the kind offer :)

Noted and thanks for pointing it out. Of course I won't question your reasons for highlighting it and am sure we can find something current and suitable to replace it with but thanks anyway for the kind offer :)

Try a picture of a toaster or liquidiser! hope that helps ;):lol:

They became one of the top amateur teams in the south of England rising to the top division of the Southern League. They then, unfortunately, were suspended for breaching their amateur status by paying travelling and hotel expenses prior to a cup match.

Breaching the rules? "Unfortunately"? DFCSBs.