Hey just think...

bjk

I am confident of 3 points if we can contain their strikers tomorrow. We have got to be big and brave at the back and first to the ball - we cant afford to let the ball bounce around in our area as we have let it lately. Personally think that this is not a game for young Ollie and that Perry should start ahead of him if he's available. if we can contain them I reckon it will give our forwards the confidence to attack them and to defend from the front.

COYMR

Finally a topic I want to post on. I was almost going to run to the lounge/TMS until I saw this. People actually wanting to talk about football. Such a delight.

But having said that, I don't think we'll get more then a point tomorrow. Anything more then that would be a real bonus.

Anything more? I don't reckon 2 points is going to happen.

I am confident of 3 points if we can contain their strikers tomorrow. We have got to be big and brave at the back and first to the ball - we cant afford to let the ball bounce around in our area as we have let it lately. Personally think that this is not a game for young Ollie and that Perry should start ahead of him if he's available. if we can contain them I reckon it will give our forwards the confidence to attack them and to defend from the front.

COYMR

Contain and strikers in one sentence do not match when talk about our defence.