BBQ sauce

saint_stevo

BBQ baked beans are sweet too

NEVER pay for different flavoured beans...for the love of god man...are you made of money?

Normal beans + a squirt of brahhn sauce = yum

Another good one is plundering the spice cupboard...ground ginger and a few others is awesome. As is garam masala...

NEVER pay for different flavoured beans...for the love of god man...are you made of money?

Normal beans + a squirt of brahhn sauce = yum

Another good one is plundering the spice cupboard...ground ginger and a few others is awesome. As is garam masala...

Are they not then brown sauce beans?

Ginger Beans? Are they for Robsk?

Also, how the f*ck can Burger King charge 10p for a pot of the stuff. Cheeky buggers

So they've halved the size of the burgers and now they're charging for sauce? Burger King is far too expensive given the quality and portion size.

Burger King is the best hangover food ever.

XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger Meal Super Sized. Burgers are big enough. Fatty.

Much Better

Have you had the burgers at burger king? The bigger ones are fine, quarter pounder or whatever they're called, but if you just order 'a burger' you get this tiny little thing. I'm only little and mostly eat rather small portions (i was once told when I was out on a date that he could have gone on a date with an amoeba that would have eaten more than me - you can guess how many times i've seen him since!) so for me to say that they must be small! Maybe if i ordered chips with it or something that would help but i'm not going to pay more if i don't have to (cheap student).

Have you had the burgers at burger king? The bigger ones are fine, quarter pounder or whatever they're called, but if you just order 'a burger' you get this tiny little thing. I'm only little and mostly eat rather small portions (i was once told when I was out on a date that he could have gone on a date with an amoeba that would have eaten more than me - you can guess how many times i've seen him since!) so for me to say that they must be small! Maybe if i ordered chips with it or something that would help but i'm not going to pay more if i don't have to (cheap student).

Bloody student! ;)