lame lowe out chants.

lordswoodsaints

If Lowe was to go then we wouldn't necessarily be stuck with an inexperienced (to English football) manager who is being forced to play the kids. There are other options than just sticking with the youngsters (i.e. a blend of experience and youth), but that dosn't equate with Lowe's plan of having as many kids as possible on the shop shelf.

Lowe going would bring back stay away fans, plus a renewed sense of optimism with club, board and fans united - for a while anyway.

We would have new options available as to who would be manager and who would play in the first team as the dutch experiment dosn't seem to be working that well at the moment.

That being said, after watching the match on Saturday, I would absolutely LOVE the current team to succeed. I felt really proud of the way they played against Wolves, and some of the football really was Arsenal standard. Good to see Lalana and Cork playing for England last night as well.

The bottom paragraph sums up how I feel - Lowe doesn't have a clue - a more streetwise CCC manager could have us playing the same football with more end product and a board able to finance a couple of experienced loan signings would get an additional 25% out of the kids and we'd be mid-table at least. The CCC is fairly even this year so it wouldn't take a lot to make the side competitive, which it isn't consistently at the moment.

The shadowy cabal has right royally shafted this club beyond repair. Any other PLC board would sack an underperfoming Chairman and placed an ad in the FT for a suitable new face, with a proven track record in the position and good city contacts. A new face galvanises the customer base with new ideas and a fresh start with renewed goals, and would be in a much better position to garner good PR by being able to come out and meet the fans face to face with the best intentions.

We could employ a chairman who was not a shareholder and could make unbiased and informed business decisions for the good of the PLC which would at least get the fans back onside. We all know Lowe has a hidden agenda here to be the be all and end all of his little experiment.

The fact Lowem is a major shareholder and oversess his investment is very detrimental in the overall scheme things. But at the end of the day he is just an employee of the PLC and should of been ousted if he wasn't the front for the leechers.

Just bugger off Rupert.

The shadowy cabal has right royally shafted this club beyond repair. Any other PLC board would sack an underperfoming Chairman and placed an ad in the FT for a suitable new face, with a proven track record in the position and good city contacts. A new face galvanises the customer base with new ideas and a fresh start with renewed goals, and would be in a much better position to garner good PR by being able to come out and meet the fans face to face with the best intentions.

We could employ a chairman who was not a shareholder and could make unbiased and informed business decisions for the good of the PLC which would at least get the fans back onside. We all know Lowe has a hidden agenda here to be the be all and end all of his little experiment.

The fact Lowem is a major shareholder and oversess his investment is very detrimental in the overall scheme things. But at the end of the day he is just an employee of the PLC and should of been ousted if he wasn't the front for the leechers.

Just bugger off Rupert.

Lowe is NOT a major shareholder. He actually only owns less than 6% of the shares. He's a minnow in the scheme of things. He only has any clout because of his cronies' alliance and the Quisling's.

Lowe is NOT a major shareholder. He actually only owns less than 6% of the shares. He's a minnow in the scheme of things. He only has any clout because of his cronies' alliance and the Quisling's.

But 6% is a major shareholding when you consider the biggest single holding is what, only 10%. Plus the fact the club was fitted up at reverse takeover time so that the old boys network orchestrated things so they had 40% tied up and could manipulate any situation means that they will always try to keep things in house, and have one of them overseeing the PLC rather than the best man for the job.

Total and utter stitch up which will bring the club to its knees. The club is so far removed from what I grew up watching it brings no joy to anyone's life anymore.

There won't be any club soon if Lowe's position isn't staffed by a nei face, the only good I see coming out of it is that the parasites should see their ill gotten gains vanish into thin air.

But 6% is a major shareholding when you consider the biggest single holding is what, only 10%. Plus the fact the club was fitted up at reverse takeover time so that the old boys network orchestrated things so they had 40% tied up and could manipulate any situation means that they will always try to keep things in house, and have one of them overseeing the PLC rather than the best man for the job.

Total and utter stitch up which will bring the club to its knees. The club is so far removed from what I grew up watching it brings no joy to anyone's life anymore.

There won't be any club soon if Lowe's position isn't staffed by a nei face, the only good I see coming out of it is that the parasites should see their ill gotten gains vanish into thin air.

As far as I'm aware, the 40% only comes into play if Wilde supports them. Otherwise it's well below 30%, isn't it?