lame lowe out chants.

lordswoodsaints

Thing is mate because we scored just after the anti lowe songs started so they went a bit lame. Personally I think most fans were more angry at the ref today. Had we been really really ****e and the ref better but lost Lowe would have a much tougher time of it.

Thing is mate because we scored just after the anti lowe songs started so they went a bit lame. Personally I think most fans were more angry at the ref today. Had we been really really ****e and the ref better but lost Lowe would have a much tougher time of it.

good shout,i think lowe was loving the ref today,it kept him off of the front pages.

lasted all of 20 seconds.

if you really want lowe out then its got to be a constant chant,anything else is just embarrassing.

or does the majority not actually want him out??

Let's make our minds up!!!

When people were on about this before they said it shouldn't be done as it might distrct on the pitch matters, and when it is done, people moan about how long it lasted.

I held back today as wanted to give the lads my wholehearted support, but don't confuse that with tacit support for the current regime.

PS Think the ref took the heat off Lowe today!!!!!!!!!

Are we back to the anyone but Lowe stage? I mean, that worked so well before...

No, we don't want Wilde either (in fact I want Wilde out more than Lowe, if for no other reason than Wilde out will be automatically followed by Lowe out anyway). Wilde is the one that has ****ged this club over, not once but twice and the sooner he is out the better.

You weren't at the game so your opinion on the game doesn't matter.

What a load of bollix, who the hell are you to form that sort of statement. Alpine has as much right as anybody else to comment, get over yourself. You dont have to attend matches to know how utterly ****e we are. I wont spend another penny on this embarrassing football club until positive action is taken.

Muppett. :rolleyes:

if you really want lowe out then its got to be a constant chant,anything else is just embarrassing.

Because we have given up. WE cant do **** all but watch SaintsFC die.

I really have to say some of the supporters that come on this forum and give us match reports/there own personal take on aspects of the whole package a big thank you....Others appear to come on here to attack other posters and do not really contribute zilch.....we are all supporters of the team...and whatever some of you so full of yourselves think..deep down even Alpine and others like me really want us to win....

At least be constructive about events and ignore me.....Oh! You already have...

But once again thank you for many others with their thoughts on matches....

Let us hope our luck and some better refs appear over the horizon soooon.

Up the Saints.. Ps It is just my opinion about some of you being right up yourself.....Even I am sometimes.

The team does get our full support. But when it looks like a lost cause, we might as well protest against Lowe. To be honest when that second goal went in Wolves looked like they could thrash us 8-0, so I was happy to join in with the Lowe Out chants - just as I was away to QPR.

For what it's worth, I thought todays atmosphere was the best since Sheffield United last season.

The team does get our full support. But when it looks like a lost cause, we might as well protest against Lowe. To be honest when that second goal went in Wolves looked like they could thrash us 8-0, so I was happy to join in with the Lowe Out chants - just as I was away to QPR.

For what it's worth, I thought todays atmosphere was the best since Sheffield United last season.

agree about the atmosphere today , as for the Lowe out chants they are very near the surface and will reappear against Plymouth unless we win or have a common enemy like the ref today

Patience, all good things come to those who wait.

There will be a breaking point and it'll be soon.

We'll lose at Reading and Plymouth will be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Patience, all good things come to those who wait.

There will be a breaking point and it'll be soon.

We now have 3 away games followed by a resurgent Forest at SMS.

Forest at home will imo be very much like when we played Ipswich and the straw that breaks the camels back.

plymouth at home tuesday week

plymouth at home tuesday week

Yeah, i didn't see that on the OS ticket page originally, but saw your post so checked and made the necessary ammendment.

This would be a great game to start anti Lowe chants as the Plymouth contingent will join in.

How does their song go?

Something about "Rupert the Chair".

What a load of bollix, who the hell are you to form that sort of statement. Alpine has as much right as anybody else to comment, get over yourself. You dont have to attend matches to know how utterly ****e we are. I wont spend another penny on this embarrassing football club until positive action is taken.

Really? So if, for example, I told you that a film was total sh!te, even though I hadn't actually seen it, you'd consider my opinion to be valid and useful?

But whose opinion is more valid - someone who is at an event or someone who lives hundreds of miles away and has only heard second hand reports?

i saw lowe today driving to the ground,his hair seems to be getting rather long....is he trying to get down with the kids or is it a disguise?

You don't think he's becoming a rocker do you? Watch out for the leather biker jacket, it'll be a sure sign...

Just for information and nothing else, was round my fathers today, and as we were explaining to some relatives why we weren't at the game, placed at Ruperts door, my father stated that one of the guys at his work, a couple of weeks ago, stood up and started voicing his opinion on Lowe and suggested he should go. He was immediately ejected from the ground by the stewards. He is a ST holder, and even though he is not banned, will not be returning whilst Lowe is in charge.

Lowe ejecting the anti's? Or just a loud mouth from the Northam? You decide.

My last post this 24hrs, so, just for the record, never went today, not going next game either, my opinion counts for diddly squat, accept that, with Christmas coming up and the credit crunch starting to really bite, I'd like to thank Rupert for saving me all that extra money, Peppa Pig has been cleared from the shelves and my daughter will be happier than most ST holders on Christmas day (boxing day).

the crowd who saw the game weren't embarrassed today, the lads were applauded off.

I suggest you read pages 230 to 232 of ITN, the chanting and banners did NOTHING to bring about change in 1993. The board took no notice of the "customers" then with all the chanting/fanzines/demos outside the ground/Sky protests etc.

The directors only changed their minds on the 8th Dec when only 9028 turned up.

Remind me again, how many are staying away at the moment (ave 22k last year- 32k for last game) and equally how many ST holders have told me they will NOT renew next year.

I suggest you read pages 230 to 232 of ITN, the chanting and banners did NOTHING to bring about change in 1993. The board took no notice of the "customers" then with all the chanting/fanzines/demos outside the ground/Sky protests etc.

Remind me again, how many are staying away at the moment (ave 22k last year- 32k for last game) and equally how many ST holders have told me they will NOT renew next year.

You are quite correct. Lowe and Wilde know they are not popular and although they might not like this situtaion they will accept it and live with it.

Boycotting is the only protest that they cannot live with.

the crowd who saw the game weren't embarrassed today, the lads were applauded off.

Really so when Wolves scored their second goal and looked like rampaging through our defence you still thought we were ok....jeesh those rose tinted glasses of yours must have very dark coatings.

Without the sending off and the change of formation bringing on BWP we would of continued to be ripped apart. What annoys me is the fact that fans like you are happy to bury your heads when its the manager that keeps getting it wrong.

I believe had we had BWP and Perry at the back from the start we would of actually not given them the impetus and encouragement to attack us.

Exactly, chanting might get the frustration off your chest but staying away is what twists the knife. Do you want to shout or do you want him gone for good?

Also could the chanting be pretty weak because all the original anti Lowe fans (like me) simply aren't turning up anymore?

Really so when Wolves scored their second goal and looked like rampaging through our defence you still thought we were ok....jeesh those rose tinted glasses of yours must have very dark coatings.

Without the sending off and the change of formation bringing on BWP we would of continued to be ripped apart. What annoys me is the fact that fans like you are happy to bury your heads when its the manager that keeps getting it wrong.

I believe had we had BWP and Perry at the back from the start we would of actually not given them the impetus and encouragement to attack us.

Last sentence sums up our problem at home, imo, we give the impetus to the oppostition , now i wait to be attacked for being negative by some nerd who has not seen a game for years

I don't know about rose tinted but think you are wearing dark glasses or are unable to read!

I do not think we played great yesterday - I said it was not an embarrassment.

The goals were far too easy -never said different.

This bol**cks about burying your head etc -its more like some people think they can change the world -rather than remembering we are fans who go for enjoyment.

Just another fan who likes having a go at others on a forum?

So you want Lowe out? Just answer me this - to be replaced with what? The previous campaign to oust Lowe didn't do any good, in fact things got even worse. With no money men willing to invest in premisership clubs at present, what chance is there of finding one to invest in us? Sweet FA, that's what. So by removing Lowe, where will that leave us? I'm all for him going if it leaves in in a healthier financial state but I doubt that will happen. Perhaps some of you stay away fans who pretend that Lowe is the reason that you don't attend should get off your arses and get back to St Marys - that will be a better way to ease the cash deficit.

So you want Lowe out? Just answer me this - to be replaced with what? The previous campaign to oust Lowe didn't do any good, in fact things got even worse. With no money men willing to invest in premisership clubs at present, what chance is there of finding one to invest in us? Sweet FA, that's what. So by removing Lowe, where will that leave us? I'm all for him going if it leaves in in a healthier financial state but I doubt that will happen. Perhaps some of you stay away fans who pretend that Lowe is the reason that you don't attend should get off your arses and get back to St Marys - that will be a better way to ease the cash deficit.

bravo, someone who can actually talk sense and see that currently there is no alternative. It's a just a shame the majority cannot realise this and are happy to just follow the crowd.

bravo, someone who can actually talk sense and see that currently there is no alternative. It's a just a shame the majority cannot realise this and are happy to just follow the crowd.

Why is there no alternative?

Because the spin machine Lowe uses says so?

Why not someone else from the board?

Why not bring back Crouch?

Why not some nobody accountant?

At least they wouldnt keep interfering with the team and bring in a couple of Dutch nobodies and devide the fanbase.

If Lowe was to go then we wouldn't necessarily be stuck with an inexperienced (to English football) manager who is being forced to play the kids. There are other options than just sticking with the youngsters (i.e. a blend of experience and youth), but that dosn't equate with Lowe's plan of having as many kids as possible on the shop shelf.

Lowe going would bring back stay away fans, plus a renewed sense of optimism with club, board and fans united - for a while anyway.

We would have new options available as to who would be manager and who would play in the first team as the dutch experiment dosn't seem to be working that well at the moment.

That being said, after watching the match on Saturday, I would absolutely LOVE the current team to succeed. I felt really proud of the way they played against Wolves, and some of the football really was Arsenal standard. Good to see Lalana and Cork playing for England last night as well.

Why is there no alternative?

Because the spin machine Lowe uses says so?

Why not someone else from the board?

Why not bring back Crouch?

Why not some nobody accountant?

At least they wouldnt keep interfering with the team and bring in a couple of Dutch nobodies and devide the fanbase.

We have been down this road before and the guy that led us here is now snuggled up with the guy he ousted. If that doesnt tell you something then nothing will.

There are more than enough money men in our club that should be capable to do the job but none of them are stepping forward to take the flack.

Wilde had a go and set us up with an expensive board which in the end got us no-where.

Crouch had a go and to be fair he spent to try and get us out of this mess. A crystal ball at the time would have told him not to bother to spend cause we would need the money now but if it had worked he would have been the saviour we all long for.

So to anwer your questions:

We have tried the current alternatives and ended up in a worse position

Its not lowe's spin that is telling us there is no alternative. We have tried and they failed.

Who else on the board wants to take the flack for a week team and no budget?

You seriously want Crouch back in? What good would he do now?

So anyone but Lowe will be better right?

How do you know that anyone new would not run things badly or be interfering with the team or bring in some other no-body. If your happy with a no-body running the club why not a no-body running the team?

The fact is if Lowe walks today we still dont have someone at the club that has proven they can do things any better. Wilde, Crouch and all the others also know that without some serious investment/take over the clunb have to make some really nasty decissions that the fans will not like and they are all happy to sit back and let Lowe make those decissions cause we all hate him anyway.

you watch what happens if our fortunes can get turned around or 1 of the main people gets 50mil dropped in there laps or if Paul Allen turns up in his yaught with budles of cash. They will all turn on ole rupes so quick it will be funny as hell to watch the egotisticle bar steward fall from his seat at the top.

He is there cause the others would rather us hate him than them. the sooner they are all gone the better. IMO

If Lowe was to go then we wouldn't necessarily be stuck with an inexperienced (to English football) manager who is being forced to play the kids. but there is no reason to suggest that JP would get the boot either and look at his history he has always played the kids, thats what he believes in so if playing the kids is what we can afford then he is the type of manager we need. There are other options than just sticking with the youngsters (i.e. a blend of experience and youth), but that dosn't equate with Lowe's plan of having as many kids as possible on the shop shelf. the club need to ballence the books. Either we fill the stadium or assets get sold. more profit will be made from the kids as we havnt spent a fortune on them. more profit = more debt gone = less chance of going into admin. We are blending youth with expereience, thats why Skacel, Euell, Perry, Wooton and Davis are in the team. maybe the blend isnt quite right or the experience doesnt have enough quality but its a blend all the same.

Lowe going would bring back stay away fans, plus a renewed sense of optimism with club, board and fans united - for a while anyway. that happened last time until everyone saw that the grass really was not any greener and we were back to square 1 and no hope of moving forward. Why would it be any different now? We need someone to come to the table with financial backing. its the 1 thing that gets talked about from all sides but never happens.

We would have new options available as to who would be manager and who would play in the first team as the dutch experiment dosn't seem to be working that well at the moment. what new options? The squad is what it is and the managment team know who we have in the squad. What other options are there?

That being said, after watching the match on Saturday, I would absolutely LOVE the current team to succeed. I felt really proud of the way they played against Wolves, and some of the football really was Arsenal standard. Good to see Lalana and Cork playing for England last night as well. so after all of the above you actually think that the kids on the pitch could actually do OK and provide us with some entertaining football? For me it is only the results and some inexperienced mistakes that are the downer right now. I like the direction the team is trying to go in and really do hope that they are still together after January transfer window as I think they will get better and pull us up away from the relegation scrap.

In bold

The guy above that said Branfoot was only sacked because of the 9,000 gate V Ipswich is quite near the mark. Also, the club had a lot of problems at the time finding a sponsor - Dimplex came to the rescue at the last minute - because successful companies did not want to be tarred with the failure of Branfoot, the board and the protests. Don't expect a queue after the Flybe deal finishes if Lowe is still around.

If we want to protest, Lowe only controls 6% and - give him credit - is a strong character who won't be affected by singing. Rather, we should target the weak and feeble - Wilde and Askham. Wilde is already wobbling if a number of posters, some of which I would class as more credible than others, are right and if Askham caves in as he has a history of doing, that's Rupert's wider 20% share proxy cooked. Guy won't want the hassle at his senile age but he deserves plenty of stick, he's done nowt but take so let's go for him and Mike.