Believe it or not ........

Saint_Pedro

No Saint_Pedro I didn't know that, it is completely new information to me.

Did you know that Japanese people shower first, then get into a hot bath. Everyone uses the same bath water, but it's clean water because they clean themselves in the shower first. Unless you pee in the bath of course, then it isn't clean and all your in laws moan at you and your wife gets the hump for at least 48 hours?

Yeah I don't know why they do that, you are sitting there all relaxing and then someone else's pub hits you in the mouth. Before we went over there this new year my mrs was talking about her dumb mate and her even dumber boyfriend, she was saying "he had never been to japan before and he was doing really stupid things like letting the water out after he had a bath. Everyone was laughing at him but my dumb mate was really angry with him". I was like "What you on about? I lived in Japan for years and that's the kind of thing I do. Whachju do? If anyone laughs at me, I'll kick their sushi eating ass".

Anyway as pedo has only got one more post/fact left, I guess I am left to keep the MS going again.

It is not socially acceptable to pick or blow your nose in public in Japan, but it is not uncommon to see elderly men urinating onto the train tracks or platform at train stations, especially in rural areas.

I like this rule!

i sort of knew that cos i seen that celebrity show where they they made rebecca loos vvank off a pig. I also learnt that pig cocks are thin and wriggly like long worms!

i also learnt at school or whatever that in lifetime average man produces half a bathtub of ejaculates. Tokyos inlaws would probably complain bout this wastage!

ALSO, saint_pedo you has qualified for special muppet show award! Can you post to confirm acceptance otherwise i will move on and give the award to milton or whoever.

i sort of knew that cos i seen that celebrity show where they they made rebecca loos vvank off a pig. I also learnt that pig cocks are thin and wriggly like long worms!

i also learnt at school or whatever that in lifetime average man produces half a bathtub of ejaculates. Tokyos inlaws would probably complain bout this wastage!

ALSO, saint_pedo you has qualified for special muppet show award! Can you post to confirm acceptance otherwise i will move on and give the award to milton or whoever.

I accept the award, Bear - thank you very much

Yeah, i am liking saint_pedo, I think i will give him 5 reputation points for each of his spunky facts. Pedo - to claim your reputation points just say 'I accept' in the next 23 and a half hours and spud gun will add the information to his database records.

And I accept your reward as well, Tokes

haha! suck it tokyos!

MODS i have conned another sucker out of £5! Bearsy to next curry night is in the bag!

F*ck you bear, it was all me and the bath stories that was getting him hard. You just said you'd give him an award. By the way, i believe that award should be worth at least a fiver to make up for the money wasted.

You can have that one bear. You are so worried about tactics and stuff on the main board, you are laggin miles behind in the sign up stakes.

Here is a fact about bears:

“Bear” is an LGBT slang term used by homosexual men to describe hyper masculine men who have hairy bodies and facial hair or who are heavy set.

Here is a picture of aforementioned bear

bubbaclicks-003.jpg

2nd fact - bearsy is a regular vistor to bubbaclicks and loves getting his picture taken by bubba.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

Believe it or not the Turkish for cannibal is yamyam

word? they has yamyams round here in birminghams. It's what they call people from dudley or wherever, i thought it was just cos they speak funny and instead of saying "I'm" they is saying "Yam". I did not previously realise they also eat peoples!

Yeah, I watched the first 2 episodes last night and the good news is that you may well be male after all, it was pretty good. The first episode was better than the 2nd. I am hoping it keeps going well but a little bit of me suspects that it might end up like quantum leap with him getting into a crime solving adventure each week. I do like the bad guy though. I'd like to train my dogs to each people like that but am not down with eating my steak with the same knife I chop fingers off with though. The main character is OK, he is a bit like the original Spartacus (from the TV show - not that old original one bletch, only your and whitey know about him). I will watch one more tonight and then maybe back you up in the arts, either that or slate you for being a charlatan, racist, anti-semitic bum rapist, one or the other depending on how good tonight's episode is.

Another bear fact - bears can't get AIDS. Some scientists believe this is because they invented aids by bumming monkeys but this has never been proven.

I think he's meeting spudders tonight. After that I've asked him to kill, I mean meet with golfing Phil for wasting 4 mins 40 secs of my life yet again.

:scared:

Oh noes.....

So THAT's who Milts is....

A TSW member is in town and pinged us on Twitter to meet up and watch the game on Saturday.....

Wonder if I could go in disguise as Eric?

Alright bear, just watched number 3 of banshee and it was pretty good. It is also pretty stupid at the same time, what was all that fighting with mike Tyson bit? I get it, it was entertaining but why did he do it? Also, what is he going to put into his report? There must be some MLG style boss that he will have to tell about it or explain about it when it goes to court. Not only that but the sun would be all over that kind of story, he'd be famous. Still pretty watchable though. It's a bit dexters though, is it made by the same people?

I kept watching just waiting for the spunk but or the punch line but it never happened.

Phil, he'd know which one is you cause you'd be the one telling some 30 minute golf story while recommending 3 kings or something.

So there was this A380 on approach and like this 777-300ER was still serving the prawn sandwiches and like there was a cross wind component because of the Sprouts served in Business Class and well...

Nah that won't work.

Ooh I know. Ultra Long Haul planes have a crew quarters so that hosties can have a break during a 15 hour long flight.

Some of them have sleeper couches ;)

Yeah I don't know why they do that, you are sitting there all relaxing and then someone else's pub hits you in the mouth. Before we went over there this new year my mrs was talking about her dumb mate and her even dumber boyfriend, she was saying "he had never been to japan before and he was doing really stupid things like letting the water out after he had a bath. Everyone was laughing at him but my dumb mate was really angry with him". I was like "What you on about? I lived in Japan for years and that's the kind of thing I do. Whachju do? If anyone laughs at me, I'll kick their sushi eating ass".

Anyway as pedo has only got one more post/fact left, I guess I am left to keep the MS going again.

It is not socially acceptable to pick or blow your nose in public in Japan, but it is not uncommon to see elderly men urinating onto the train tracks or platform at train stations, especially in rural areas.

I like this rule!

Toke, when your in-law's pube hit you in the mouth, was it still attached to an in-law?

This thread is what The Muppet Show is all about.

+5 reputation points to the complete member that is Saint_Pedro.

Alright bear, just watched number 3 of banshee and it was pretty good. It is also pretty stupid at the same time, what was all that fighting with mike Tyson bit? I get it, it was entertaining but why did he do it? Also, what is he going to put into his report? There must be some MLG style boss that he will have to tell about it or explain about it when it goes to court. Not only that but the sun would be all over that kind of story, he'd be famous. Still pretty watchable though. It's a bit dexters though, is it made by the same people?

i know right! That was one of my favourite bits! It's so ridiculous how he's supposed to be arresting mike tyson but what he does instead right in front of everyone and cameras and everything is break his arms so bad that mike tyson will never fight again! There is actually no comebacks whatsoever bout this in further episodes.

Have you done the one with the illegal rave yet? That is one of my favourites for being completely ludicrous! Also the one with the Hells Angels dragging people through main street. Also the one with the giant naked gay albino! In fact they is all my favourites!

I think it's by same people that did the one bout the horny vampires that i never really watched.

Someone spiked your shisha tonight Phil?

Quit the jibber jabber and get some believe it or not facts up.

America has 5,000 imported Camels

There are now a number of local companies that sell high quality Camel Milk Chocolates.

Camels can produce up to 30 Litres of Milk a Day, compared to an average Bovine Herd (Cows to Tokes, B1tches to Bearsy) which produce an average of 40 litres a day.

Eric's real job is milking Camels

Toke, when your in-law's pube hit you in the mouth, was it still attached to an in-law?.

Hi Bletch

The nurses let you use the internet at night again or are you on 4G or something? Nah, there was no way to tell whose pub it was really, it's lucky dip in those baths. Pubes are generally nicer when they are attached to people it is when they are loose and free in the wilderness that the problems start.

i know right! That was one of my favourite bits! It's so ridiculous how he's supposed to be arresting mike tyson but what he does instead right in front of everyone and cameras and everything is break his arms so bad that mike tyson will never fight again! There is actually no comebacks whatsoever bout this in further episodes.

Have you done the one with the illegal rave yet? That is one of my favourites for being completely ludicrous! Also the one with the Hells Angels dragging people through main street. Also the one with the giant naked gay albino! In fact they is all my favourites!

I think it's by same people that did the one bout the horny vampires that i never really watched.

Yeah the rave one is the 2nd one. Again people are dropping like flys at that rave, taking milt's pills and then turning rabid. Even the prime minister's son dies when fingering a 15 year old, yet still not even a mention in the news or a single sun journalist coming over to see what's happening in bansheee. Also why does he hate the fat bald guy from king of the hill? He's just decided he doesn't like him. They did explain him walking round in a really tight shirt though when the fit police woman he will obviously end up with says "what happened is the shirt too small?" This is strange as it was made for the real sheriff who was actually bigger than Spartacus. What would he have done if he hadn't died? His shirt would have been well too small for him!

Back in 1998, there was a person employed in Dubai who's job was to Jerk Off Camels.

The result of his efforts was the birth of a Carma (Hmm maybe we should send one of those down to nottarf to scare the Peacocks away)

The Carma was the world's first Camel/Llama hybrid.

At the time it was designed to produce more wool than a normal Camel due to the demand for Camel Hair coats by Premier League Managers & Sam Hammam

Back in 1998, my job in Dubai was to Jerk Off Camels.

The result of my efforts was the birth of a Carma (Hmm maybe we should send one of those down to nottarf to scare the Peacocks away)

The Carma was the world's first Camel/Llama hybrid.

At the time it was designed to produce more wool than a normal Camel due to the demand for Camel Hair coats by Premier League Managers & Sam Hammam

That is a strange and interesting fact phil