Believe it or not ........

Saint_Pedro

If that was the case bear, he could have just threatened them with a story followed by a dvd and then another story of course.

They actually tried that, the whole Audio Visual and Powerpoint thing. Didn't work out so well.

It is difficult for the camel w@nker to sit besides the hind region of the for about 15 minutes keeping his arm in a fixed position to receive the ejaculation during the long duration of fake copulation.

That was the strangest banchie yet but also the sexiest. It started off strange with the DA boning Spartacus's bird. After he spunks, he then tries to go down on her! This never happens, who'd do that FFS?

Then there is the usual crazy sh1t, then suddenly Spartacus decides he doesn't want to just be a cop, he also wants to still rob stuff. There is no explanation for this at all or as bear says any reference to him almost killing like Tyson. He doesn't even need to go to court to explain tysons rape or what he decided to enter the ring with him while arresting him or why when he stated losing he then decides to bite Tyson loads or Tyson complaining that this is unnecessary force.

Would recommend this!

So are these camel lallana things real Phil or was it just some desert jokes? Cause this thread is for serious facts not comedy.

'fraid so

Family photo

24mucqt.jpg

And of course Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cama_%28animal%29

More interesting Camel facts after a few beers this evening (although i am sure that Eric will be along sometime today to comment on his particular area of expertise, their toes)

Believe it or not, the most times a person has been stung by bees without dying is 2,443.

Hi Peds, I'm interested in a bit more background info on this one please (I'm hoping to catch up with answers during my afternoon pooh later on). Here's questions:

Is this times stung in lifetime or at the same time?

If at the same time, are they counting stings on top of stings (as I don't think double stings should count as once it's hurty it's hurty & another one wont make much difference I don't think)

What was person doing to get all those stings? We're they steeling honey? And why didn't they jump in a nearby lake to escape stinging bees?

Wasps are mean but bees are usually pretty chilled so to get that many stings this person must have done something pretty bad (like sexually abusing the queen bee maybe?)?

Hi Peds, I'm interested in a bit more background info on this one please (I'm hoping to catch up with answers during my afternoon pooh later on). Here's questions:

Is this times stung in lifetime or at the same time?

If at the same time, are they counting stings on top of stings (as I don't think double stings should count as once it's hurty it's hurty & another one wont make much difference I don't think)

What was person doing to get all those stings? We're they steeling honey? And why didn't they jump in a nearby lake to escape stinging bees?

Wasps are mean but bees are usually pretty chilled so to get that many stings this person must have done something pretty bad (like sexually abusing the queen bee maybe?)?

Hi Spuddy,

Its at the same time, of course - you daft or something? I don't know what the fool did to annoy so many bees, but it may have something to do with this crazy woman :-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2282362/It-makes-sex-great-Meet-woman-stings-bees-100-times-week-pleasure.html

In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child.

And for bletch:

"Rhythm" is the longest English word without a vowel.

&

"Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.

So the French Hang pigs Hartlepool hangs Monkeys any other species known to be well hung?

In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child.

And for bletch:

"Rhythm" is the longest English word without a vowel.

&

"Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.

How about 'Aegilops'?

Then there are 'beefily' and 'billowy'

With no repeated letters:

abhors

almost

begins

bijoux

biopsy

chimps

chintz

ghosty

With repeated letters:

abbess

accent

accept

access

adders

bellow

chills

chilly

choosy

choppy

effort

floors

floppy

flossy

glossy

knotty

How about reverse order?

Spoonfeed

Sponged

Wronged

Nah, cause I just smash down TWYNDYLLYNGS while saying "scrabble muthafuka" and then everyone else just gives up.*

*except bletch, bletch stays to grind me down. Eventually (3 mins later) I get bored and he wins

Go on then as I am being MLG for the evening which letters are on the board when you put your seven down to make TWYNDYLLYNGS

Sometimes I am playing with bearsy and he is putting down words like ***t or fiddilings but most of the time I am just cheating. I replace my **** letters I get dealt with TWYNDYLLYNGS, put that down, declare I have won and then f*ck off and doing something not so geeky (like play dungeons and dragons or read harry potter).

Sometimes I am playing with bearsy and he is putting down words like ***t or fiddilings but most of the time I am just cheating. I replace my **** letters I get dealt with TWYNDYLLYNGS, put that down, declare I have won and then f*ck off and doing something not so geeky (like play dungeons and dragons or read harry potter).

Well that all right then but I am keeping the points

In May 2011, a resident of Dubai was arrested at Bangkok airport for attempting to smuggle a Bear as carry-on baggage onto a first class flight to Dubai.

Bearsy. Why didn't you tell us you were in town? We could have got you an upgrade, didn't need to go to all that trouble

Are you sure it wasn't a case of mistaken Identity and the Arabs wife had left her Burkha off?

FFS whitey, can you stop busting my facts! It's like trying to tell a story on QI.

Edit: I mean well done whitey you found the other deliberate mistake. Shame you were so wrong about the word one and missed Twtfflyings or whatever but you can have 1 reputation point for this one.