Believe it or not ........

Saint_Pedro

That's what I'm talking about - for example everyone knows DP likes golf and Tokyo likes little boys, but no-one has asked me about my hobbies and stuff.

It wouldn't kill you to show a bit more interest, that's all I'm saying

Is your hobbies and stuff anything like football and interwebbing? If so I think we have some stuff in common

I have done the same with zeppo as well. I don't want any comeback from people saying their not getting their monies worth etc.

You ever had complaints about people not getting their monies worth from you before Tokes ? Think we need to know more .................;):lol:

I don't like this fred anymore. You nasty bstds twitch everything I post and then makes jokes about me.

Sod the lot of you. I'm off to see Rick Astley in concert.

And if ANYONE says anything else about me sh@gging goats I WILL You Tube him and post it on here

Oh dear Phil! Bear that is bang out of order. Phil please PM bear all your Rick Ashely stuff, no point in punishing us all for it. Me and spudders are innocent here. Maybe include RPS and Zeppo if you want but leave us out of it.

This is WAR. He'll get the Rickiey PM's but you lot get the Heaven 17/ABC

I'm so invested in the idea that dubai_phil used to have a part time job sucking off camels that i genuinely can't remember what the actual facts of the matter was! I suggest we all just stick with this version or it will get confusing.

We're no strangers to love

You know the rules and so do I

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

Gotta make you understand

yadda yadda yadda ya yadda yadda ya blah blah blah blah blah and desert you

How wrong is it that Rick was better than the Stone Roses.

Why can I not see my laptop screen?

Spleven shints spix shuble Vodka ded bills and a few glasses of OSH,

You think ANYONE would wnt to watch Rick sober?

BTW have you git The look? The look of Lu huvva huv? tonight? When the world si whatever queue for more beer.

Oh Like to get to know you well so we can we can be friends foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Howard rocked as well

But as I cannot see my USB ports you will have to wait for the vids/pics until my hangover goes away

Whatever milts gave you tonight Phil, you're going to need your stomach pumped and your arse drained.

Yeah well weird.

Gotta have a word with the man upstairs, for some reason he forgot to send my Beer Scooter last night.

I think I got some Vids for my Bearsy revenge but can't see the icons on my fone this morning to download them.