Itchy pussies

Spudders

On Monday I popped into a mates house & his cat made my eyes itch really really bad. (Please note double use of really, it wasn't just really bad, it was really really bad). I wasn't even touching the pussy either. Even all day Tuesday my eyes were itchy, but thankfully no pink eye.

Last night I went over to some different friends & their pussy was all over me, but there was no itching.

Why do some pussies make me itch but not others?

Edit: This is serious question, should have been in serious Lounge area rather than muppet show, but I just came here by default

Edited by Spudders

I'm in Manchester so phone reception isn't good. Will post some examples when home tomorrow if it helps. One of the pussies was fat, black & hairy (itchy one!) the other one was much smaller with short hair, it looked a bit oriental.

just by the by we used to have a cat who was allergic to cat hair. Poor thing. We had to veet* it twice weekly.

* not typo

Shaved pussies look cute don't they. What is the allergies? I heard it was where cats lick themselves & their spit dries & goes into dust particles, not sure if its that. It seems odd a pussy licking itself can cause problems, yet when I've licked pussies I've not got itchy eyes.

I'm in Manchester so phone reception isn't good. Will post some examples when home tomorrow if it helps. One of the pussies was fat, black & hairy (itchy one!) the other one was much smaller with short hair, it looked a bit oriental.

I have experience with both.

By the way for those not medically trained, veet is Dutch for finger...

I'm in Manchester so phone reception isn't good.

Just to clarify (just in case Manchester mobsters are reading) I'm not dissing Manchester & saying its so backwards it doesn't have mobile reception. It's probably just the super thick curtains they have at Premier Inns!

On Monday I popped into a mates house & his cat made my eyes itch really really bad. (Please note double use of really, it wasn't just really bad, it was really really bad). I wasn't even touching the pussy either. Even all day Tuesday my eyes were itchy, but thankfully no pink eye.

Last night I went over to some different friends & their pussy was all over me, but there was no itching.

Why do some pussies make me itch but not others?

Edit: This is serious question, should have been in serious Lounge area rather than muppet show, but I just came here by default

Consider yourself very lucky.

It could have been worse.

You could have had a problem with fur balls