Will I ever see my scarf again?

Spudders

As per the title, simple question with two answers, yes or no?

Point to note:

I'm on train home

Scarf is in some kind of German bar in London on the floor

Options:

Someone else takes it home

Someone hands it in

Staff find it

Simples... Vote now

Hi spud

I can confirm you will never see it again. I lost my scarf in a bar in Paris before and never saw that again. I got a replacement but left it in an izakaya in Tokyo this winter, never saw that again. Based on this information I have concluded, you, like me, are destined not to wear scarfs.

Some good assumptions there Tokes, I'm a bit undecided about scarfs/scarves anyway, part of me thinks they're a bit bent, but another part of me thinks they are a good source of warmth and a great tool for love bite disguising (not relevant for me in recent years if I'm honest!!!)

Hi I'm confused why would you think there was slightest chance of getting back? U wouldn't go back to bar just to get a dumb scarf? Far easier to steal someone elses. It's the circle of scarf yo.

Edit: wait does it have nametag?

No problem.

Btw was this your serious thread you were thinking of putting in the lounge?

No, there was no way I'd have known in advance I'd misplace an essential woolen garment, although I guess it probably is serious lounge material. Once lounge has been bombed, this is where all semi serious thread will go (or site suggestion area as no mods ever bother with that area). Serious thread was (will be) about commuting/living in the big smoke, but will do that when I'm not tired/drunk/just got home at stupid time/having a poo/all of the above (or to the left).

Hi I'm confused why would you think there was slightest chance of getting back?

Edit: wait does it have nametag?

Dunno, maybe some people in London are still kind (unlikely I know), also some people I now work with might have handed it in or kept it. It had some sort of name, think it belonged to happy shopper or something. Just joking, happy shopper don't do scarfs/scarves

Mine used to, wife gave it to me but think it belonged to some knob called Paul Smith. Maybe he nicked it back.

I used to work with someone called Paul Smith (I can't say if he had Paul Smith scarfs/scarves though!)

Night yos

If it was a German type bar, are you sure you didn't swap it for a fetching pair of lederhosen?

german-hansel-bavarian-man-fancy-dress-party-costume-outfit-adult-size-ml-13582-p.asp

On the subject of Lederhosen.....

Any more last minute TSW gang want to come on my Stag Weekend next Friday at Fruhlungsfest in Munich?

No scarves allowed though.

Just asking like, don't want Bearsy moaning that he didn't get handcuffed to some effing lampost

On the subject of Lederhosen.....

Any more last minute TSW gang want to come on my Stag Weekend next Friday at Fruhlungsfest in Munich?

No scarves allowed though.

Just asking like, don't want Bearsy moaning that he didn't get handcuffed to some effing lampost

Sorry, I'm busy next weekend, I've got errrm, some, errrm, things to do

Hi Phil

I have just spoken to Bear and he is definitely up for coming to the Flugalungbummin to see you in a dress. Can you please PM him the full details along with one or two golf/celeb photos and stories?

Hope you have a good time. I am sure you will up load the photos.

Tokyo

I will be in Munich next Monday & Tuesday, sadly/fortunately (delete as applicable) I'll be back in the uk by Friday, but look forward to reading regular stag do updates via the forum Phil.

You'll get updates, from a forum member, who's on the tour but sure as heck won't be me... I don't plan on being able to see ANYTHING apart from Bewbs all weekend.

But I will try and find your scarf.

Oh Crap is that the time?

Well after the last couple of days I know how the parents of Madeleine McCann must feel, there's been all the emotional ups & downs (but without the press to support me!).

Initial indications were that someone from work had seen my scarf & taken it home with them. Yesterday they forgot to bring it in & as today was their last day before returning to India I thought they might have wanted to take it back as a gift, however this morning they arrived indicated they had it. However when they took it out, it wasn't mine at all. I went to the bar at lunchtime & had a look at their collection of lost scarfs, to be honest I was tempted to say it was one of them as there were a couple of decent looking ones, but mine wasn't there & I didn't bother to scab one of the others!

I have your scarf.

There is no ransom demand.

I will tonight take it up onto the moor, and at midnight I will set it ablaze, dancing naked around it whilst it burns to the ground.

Some local badgers will be in attendance.

Kind Regards.

I have your scarf.

There is no ransom demand.

I will tonight take it up onto the moor, and at midnight I will set it ablaze, dancing naked around it whilst it burns to the ground.

Some local badgers will be in attendance.

Kind Regards.

:badger::badger::badger: