Bearsy + Turkish have Married in secret

Miltonroader07

Just a cotton picking minute, isn't Bearsy married to Spudders already, or was that never consumated so not legally binding....feck me it's worse than a soap opera here, next thing you know the lounge will burn down and be redesigned the same as it was before...

Yep, bear is a slag, but what can you do Bob? We all knew it, spud know it and he knew exactly what he was getting into. The only thing he can do now is take a trip to the STD clinic for a good arse clean out and then move on with his life.

Yep, bear is a slag, but what can you do Bob? We all knew it, spud know it and he knew exactly what he was getting into. The only thing he can do now is take a trip to the STD clinic for a good arse clean out and then move on with his life.

I think what will hurt Spudders the most if that he's been dumped for Turkish of all people!! You gonna give Spuds a shoulder to cry on Tokes, he's a taker not a giver

Thanks all it was lovely ceremony! Turkey wore his ma strum tee, chinos, puma gazelle + massive foam hand. I was wearing just fur.

Honeymoon was bit awkward. Turned out we both wanted to be back end! We drew straws in end and i won so Turkey was receiving... check out his reactions yo!

Bear.jpeg

I caught him in end. Turkey won't sit right for week yo!

i've got new job + they don't like me whole day on internet talking bout my bumhole so i can't be posting so much at mo. I will give milts my logon details so he can keep up my post-counts & so tokyos don't kill me off again.

we're actually v.busy at mo cos of the monopoly promotion.

i watch some vikings tokyos, I'm not sure bout it yet tho. What is up with main dude? He walks round whole time with secret smirk like he just dropped guts. Is there boobs + snatch in future episodes?

we're actually v.busy at mo cos of the monopoly promotion.

i watch some vikings tokyos, I'm not sure bout it yet tho. What is up with main dude? He walks round whole time with secret smirk like he just dropped guts. Is there boobs + snatch in future episodes?

Yeah I bet all those McFuries are slowing you down. I even heard someone actually ordered a salad the other day and the whole place just descended into chaos, 4 fatalities and handful of injuries to boot.

There ain't a lot of sex in it bear. There are a couple of threesomes as that seems to be the Viking way and one bum rape on a slave. This is shown on the history channel though bear, so you will have to understand that is their record for slave rape bumming as they ain't never shown one before. You are also learning while watching, like when they used to bring the big TV with its own 'technician' into the classroom in school. Stick with it, I quite like it. It's like a sexy blue peter with violence.

i've got new job + they don't like me whole day on internet talking bout my bumhole so i can't be posting so much at mo. I will give milts my logon details so he can keep up my post-counts & so tokyos don't kill me off again.

It's bad enough I've been dumped via the interwebs by you, but that's my reason for not being on here much at the moment, think up you own excuse mofo.......

and I'm keeping the ring :(

It's bad enough I've been dumped via the interwebs by you, but that's my reason for not being on here much at the moment, think up you own excuse mofo.......

and I'm keeping the ring :(

I would get rid of the avatar now though Spuds it looks like you still want Bear back

or maybe you do still want bare back but with a new ring attached

Yeah I bet all those McFuries are slowing you down. I even heard someone actually ordered a salad the other day and the whole place just descended into chaos, 4 fatalities and handful of injuries to boot.

There ain't a lot of sex in it bear. There are a couple of threesomes as that seems to be the Viking way and one bum rape on a slave. This is shown on the history channel though bear, so you will have to understand that is their record for slave rape bumming as they ain't never shown one before. You are also learning while watching, like when they used to bring the big TV with its own 'technician' into the classroom in school. Stick with it, I quite like it. It's like a sexy blue peter with violence.

Blue Peter? Pah.

All the cool kids just said no and watched Zammo have a fight with the dragon and get a smack on the nose. With that and the endless fun doing impressions ("Hello Ro-land" ) we simply never had time for Blue Peter in our lives.

I'm surprised you did, and I have to say, I'm a little disappointed.

Blue Peter? Pah.

All the cool kids just said no and watched Zammo have a fight with the dragon and get a smack on the nose. With that and the endless fun doing impressions ("Hello Ro-land" ) we simply never had time for Blue Peter in our lives.

I'm surprised you did, and I have to say, I'm a little disappointed.

What you talking about Pap? Both were on BBC one, along with byker byker byker grove yeah. It was a lottery which one was on (unless you were a super geek and knew the schedule - MLG). Some people just couldn't handle the anticipation, didn't want to gamble and that is why Home and Away was invented. It is scientifically proven that people that watched that instead are adverse to risk and ended up in risk free jobs like accounts or teaching, Internet forum moderator etc.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

There was something similar in Japan before but it was of course a bit more scientific. This dude was tied to a chair and these girls came in one by one and tried to turn him on by rubbing their boobs in his face and stroking his leg and stuff. Anyway, he had this little trumpet thing in his mouth with that kind of paper tube stuff (don't know the name of those party things) and he had to blown into that to indicate how turned on he was. Then they had this kind of robot machine thing like they use when counting the money in comic relief and it would show the score registered by his trumpet blowing. The winner got a prize and everything.

I thought Jackie was miles better but then again we are getting into Stuart Hall territory here. Some of the angry lounge members might come over here and out some of us (bearsy)

Melissa_Wilks.jpg

Good work Tokes, this is the one I liked in ye olden days when I was young enough for it to be ok to crack one off over a girl this age

i would be v.excellent on that show!

article-2318202-19969044000005DC-567_634x420.jpg

"what yo smiling at bitch? Yo need to lose some weight. Also trim yo pubic hair, it looks like black box."

Thinking of doing a Dubai version of that show. Hell now we have X Factor why not?

Anyone volunteer to come help me out? (Have to record the entire series in 21 days tho as won't be allowed to Vid naked chicks after the wedding (allegedly)

Reckon we can find a good half dozen candidates down Barasti Saturday if Saints are crap with no LB