Ladies fashion; do stripes really make you look slimmer?

scotty

they can be sort of effective, i see a bird the other day from distance and i was boner from hourglass figure, but when i got closer turned out dress had these dark silhouette things on side of waist causing optical illusion disguising massive side-bulge overflow!

She ain't ever gonna get away with it tho unless people is only ever seeing her from distance against dark background. It's like bald dudes in hats - sooner or later ur gonna have to take hat off bro!

Edit: It was dress like this, but more fat

the-hourglass-dress.jpg

Edited by Bearsy

Those chicken fillet breast things are effective for tricking you though. You don't find out about them till it's too late. I almost took this Japanese girl from a club to court under the trades descriptions act because of them. She's lucky Anne Robinson don't cover Tokyo or I would have worded a v strong letter (after boning her anyway of course - the japanese girl not Anne).

yeah tokyos! I think girls should carry around photos of themselves naked that you can look at before deciding if you is interest! I also hate it on tube when birds is purposely sitting down cos they know it is v.difficult to properly judge how fat their arse is when they is still sitting on it.

no not really they don't let their trains go underground cos of all the mines or whatever. I am familiar with the concept tho!

edit: have yo seen all the lock threads on main boards? Is there been a war or something!

Edited by Bearsy

I had this idea for an invention before, where birds have like a Quasar Lazer type thing round their necks with a lights on the front. If there were single they would have a small green light on it, it not single red, if thinking about cheating - yellow or something.

Anyway, if you fancied the girl, you would let of signal that is picked up by her quasar computer thing. If she was up for it, it would flash green and you could strut overthere and pull out your moves without the risk of embarrassing failures in front of your mates. I never got the funding needed then benderapp came along with more or less the same idea only for gays - they made millions.

edit: have yo seen all the lock threads on main boards? Is there been a war or something!

Yeah, think cause it's the end of the season and they have mod reviews, Skintsaint has to get his quota up. Cause he usually does night shifts, he struggles to close many threads as by that time Charlet has already closed any of the good ones. He has an evaluation with Steve Grant tomorrow so just quickly locked any random 10 threads and banned a load of posters no one would notice was missing.

Where was that pic taken? It looks familiar of a hotel lobby in Mexico

Right here in Southampton, the main piazza of the Royal Princess the day before her maiden voyage. I was working on board over the weekend, this was saturday. Beautiful ship, by the way.

I had this idea for an invention before, where birds have like a Quasar Lazer type thing round their necks with a lights on the front. If there were single they would have a small green light on it, it not single red, if thinking about cheating - yellow or something.

Anyway, if you fancied the girl, you would let of signal that is picked up by her quasar computer thing. If she was up for it, it would flash green and you could strut overthere and pull out your moves without the risk of embarrassing failures in front of your mates. I never got the funding needed then benderapp came along with more or less the same idea only for gays - they made millions.

i think would be better with tranquilize darts than with quasers.

Been done, more or less.

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/article/TMG9650631/Nicole-Scherzinger-lights-up-4G-launch-in-Twitter-dress.html

Or it would flash brown if she.... actually better check the rules before I finish that sentence