Where has all the love gone?

mulletsaint

mullets, don't feel bad if Glasgow isn't always sending you PM's of photos of his winkle and whatnot, he has a lot of friends on here and therefore he can't be pleasing everyone all the time. I'm sure he still loves you, be patient for a few days and I'm sure you'll probably get some more snaps from him :)

Youre a bloody good guy mullet..... Imho youre top 10 poster material, but you need to post more and earn a few battle scars (infractions)

Imho youre top 15 atm + I like that your only forum friend is me :) :)

I get bored easily, hence the absences from posting and my paltry post count.

How does one tell who's been infracted and how many points they have on their license? I'm surprised I don't have a few. Had a few Barneys with Alps and DPS last year. I imagine invisimod was either on holiday or thought I had a point.

How does one tell who's been infracted and how many points they have on their license? I'm surprised I don't have a few. Had a few Barneys with Alps and DPS last year. I imagine invisimod was either on holiday or thought I had a point.

Bearsy was keeping a log at the below link..... Might need updating though. Steer clear of mods, once youre on their radar, god help you. I would have more infractions but steve, chalet, mike ect all really like me and are probs a bit scared because i have so many mates + im ITK

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?38720-Dumb-things-people-done-to-get-banned-or-whatever!&highlight=Infractions#.UeXC8Mu9KK0

Bearsy was keeping a log at the below link..... Might need updating though. Steer clear of mods, once youre on their radar, god help you. I would have more infractions but steve, chalet, mike ect all really like me and are probs a bit scared because i have so many mates + im ITK

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?38720-Dumb-things-people-done-to-get-banned-or-whatever!&highlight=Infractions#.UeXC8Mu9KK0

Hey, is that infractions or infract points, cos I has got 5, yes 5, that's right 1 infraction worth 5 points....

It matters not whether you had a point young padawan. The invisimod is there to test us, to mould us into better all round posters. He does what he does for the good of SWF.

Or he is just a bit of a pr!ck